Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

A Word From GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD (526 Views)

Prophetic Word From God About The Collapse Of The US Economic System / Pope Francis Where Did You Get This Word From? / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD by TheIkoro(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Introduction: In a not-so-distant past, I would probably not have placed the word below on this
page - and certainly not this soon. It is placed here, and indeed this soon; as a consequence of the
utmost folly that can ever be - the folly that would words be either concealed or destroyed of which The
LORD saith "shall be written for generations to come;" the folly that stalks as viciously as can only the
Peeping Thomasina, and that peeps with an utter lack of shame that vindicates in all its entirety the notoriety
with which the male of her kind shoulders his name....

"They will bury you."

Words from she that then had to say of him like whom The Ikoro has been made to be in every respect; that he may then
become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of GOD - to make expiation for the sins of the
oku igbe, the oniranu, the alakowe that cry as clods in the claws of the clobbering by she that then would he follow her; and thereby
believe himself to be in clover, to be rich, to have prospered, to need nothing: Words from she that then had to say of him, to
The Ikoro:

"Now you know why this wormie (warmie) is following me."

That by her own tongue she may testify against herself concerning the folly of which Isaiah wrote; when he saith
of men of whom children are oppressors, and over whom women rule:

"O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths."

The folly that would a man be a "warmie" following a woman, that The Ikoro may be then deemed a
"warmie" destined to "DIE!" for the "warmie" (because even with all that with which to be
any other but a "warmie" plundered of Ikoro Iyineleda, he will NEVER follow a woman). The folly that then has all such as the woman
declare unto The Ikoro, "They will bury you" - for he lives his life outside life to testify against the utmost folly that can ever
be: By defying the hardened hearts that would he and all his be "warmies" following
the woman; defying those hearts as rigidly as such hearts defy that which is written, that which is said:

"he shall rule over thee."

Therefore I counsel the emasculated to buy from me gold refined by fire, that thou may be indeed rich;
and white garments to cloth thee, and to keep the shame of thy nudity from being seen; and
salve to annoint thy eyes, that thou mayest then truly see.

He who has an ear, let him hear that which The Creator saith unto The Pride of
Machismo Renaissance.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: A Word From GOD by Pr0ton: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
undecided
Re: A Word From GOD by Naledi14(f): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

God Is For You. / Power In His Name / Never Again Will You Confess I Can't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.