Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo (4779 Views)

Tania Omotayo Dazzles In Wedding Gown [PICS] / Banky W And Joke Silver With Aisha Buhari [PICS] / Rita Dominic And Joke Silver Take Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by olufikistick: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
The 53 year old cute mother is the wife of that man whom you wouldn't know in a hurry if he's an Igbo or Yoruba man in the movies. She's one the few among hundreds of nollywood actresses who has and still enjoying blissful matrimony. She's also the principal of the MTN TV reality show (Project Fame West Africa).

Continue to see more pictures here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by farano(f): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
She looks 10 years younger.
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by Tashaamania(f): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wowwww!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by olufikistick: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
farano:

With your current look, you'll sure look 20 times younger at her age kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by elantraceey(f): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
She's ever looking radiant cheesy
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by coolebux(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
As timeless as Kate Henshaw

I'm loving them

1 Like

Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by olufikistick: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
coolebux:
As timeless as Kate Henshaw

I'm loving them

Exactly
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by farano(f): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
olufikistick:

Take a look at yourself and imagine how old you will look like at her age, you will be 60 times older than her when you 53
I guess someone had a bad day grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by TeamLightSkin(f): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
She maintains her skin with natural kojic acid products

*40% DISCOUNT ALERT!*
click d links in my signature & website to get an amazing 40% discount on KOJIE SAN lotion, face cream, soap, Dream white soap, Papaya soap & the very scarce Kojie san SERUM or simply search for it on Dealdey
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by Walemi1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
olufikistick:

Take a look at yourself and imagine how old you will look like at her age, you will be 60 times older than her when you 53
U dey see future?
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by pouch(f): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
I hope to age gracefully like this woman
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by doreenvee(f): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
The word is, gorgeous.
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by hatux: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Normal! At least my grand ma frosh pass this when she was 120...
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by Bridgy450(f): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
So beautiful.
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by Kingblingz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
EVER YOUNG! One Thing I love about this lady is that she can Speak English as if she's the one that invented it! Mr Olu must be a very Good maintenance Officer.
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
She looks good. smiley smiley
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by Wendy80(f): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ageless beauty
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by reachycul(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
olufikistick:

Nawa ooo
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2015
olufikistick:

Shei o shee ti tele ni? Did she offend you before?
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by olufikistick: 1:34am On Jan 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Shei o shee ti tele ni? Did she offend you before?

No she didn't ooo, i was just kidding
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by olufikistick: 1:46am On Jan 29, 2015
farano:
I guess someone had a bad day grin

Hello Gorgeous, I was just kidding, though i never knew that she was this beautiful with her age but come to think of it, i checked on your profile picture and i was almost getting H**D ON, thanks for the cold bath. You,ve got such a great smile, cute nose, ravishing structure and your curves are on point, just that am that ugly man cry cry cry, SO am sorry FARANO. Lol
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by pretydiva(f): 5:42am On Jan 29, 2015
She's an epitome of beauty. She didn't bleach her skin like d others, dats y she's ageing gracefully
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if you guys live all your lives on the internet. What should be the appearance of a woman in her early fifties?
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by olufikistick: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2015
pretydiva:
She's an epitome of beauty. She didn't bleach her skin like d others, dats y she's ageing gracefully

That's the exact word (EPITOME)
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by IceSplash(f): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
goossh she's jux too beautiful and ageless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by Ifeoma77(f): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2015
olufikistick:

Hello Gorgeous, I was just kidding, though i never knew that she was this beautiful with her age but come to think of it, i checked on your profile picture and i was almost getting H**D ON, thanks for the cold bath. You,ve got such a great smile, cute nose, ravishing structure and your curves are on point, just that am that ugly man cry cry cry, SO am sorry FARANO. Lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai! I love NL
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by olufikistick: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Ifeoma77:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai! I love NL

@Ifeoma, wetin happen again oooooooooooooooooo, there is God, one can never satisfy human beings sha. I also love NL though
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Oh! I forgot... she's immortal. She drank the ageless elixir the other day. tongue
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by olufikistick: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2015
emmyrichie:
Oh! I forgot... she's immortal. She drank the ageless elixir the other day. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That's crazy to say
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2015
farano:
u sef look like old mama
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by olufikistick: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2015
farano:

My God, how could i, am so sorry. i didn't read the lines clearly. i mistook YOUNGER for OLDER. Am sorry and rephrasing my qoutes on your post
Re: Picture: Joke Silver Cheats Age - Dazzles In New Photo by axortedbabe(f): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cute momma..

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Hottest Kenyan Female Celebrities With Hot Booty (bikini PHOTOS) / My Nude Photos Yes To My Dick Size: Justin Bieber / 12 Throwback Photos Of Top Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.