Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life (1823 Views)

Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly / Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses / Please Doctors And Pharmacists Your Attention Is Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by chichi414: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls doctors in the house my frd is in dear need of ur help she hv been itching 4 a long time now we hv been treating toilet disease she hv use different kind of drugs,take injections even taken herbs still 2 no avail.she is more than scared cause it has be long pls should she start treating infections because she said she do see white stuff in her V pls ur advice nd suggestion will help.thanks
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by Abduletudaye(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
chichi414:
Pls doctors in the house my frd is in dear need of ur help she hv been itching 4 a long time now we hv been treating toilet disease she hv use different kind of drugs,take injections even taken herbs still 2 no avail.she is more than scared cause it has be long pls should she start treating infections because she said she do see white stuff in her V pls ur advice nd suggestion will help.thanks

Really sorry about this..tho am not a doctor but why don't you try searching google for her symptoms..maybe you might see what could actually be wrong with her.. You can also make reference to the white discharge she's having too.

I hope she gets better..
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Self medication kills
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Her V has been used by the sugar daddy for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by Malcolmx12: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Phinerd your attention needed.. ....
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
My preliminary diagnosis is genital infection but it is advisable you go for test to get the final diagnosis.Avoid self medication because it is risky.How long have you been having this discharge and itching,how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by Abduletudaye(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
phinerd:
My preliminary diagnosis is genital infection but it is advisable you go for test to get the final diagnosis.Avoid self medication because it is risky.How long have you been having this discharge and itching,how old are you?

That's true tho' laboratory test should do the trick..

1 Like

Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by capitolarena(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Whitish discharge plus itching is candidasis or probable vaginosis. ...she should consult a nearest doctor . Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by docadams: 1:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Even though one can hazard the cause of the problem and proffer probable cure, the best place for a sane mind to seek help on issue of health is a hospital manned by a qualified licenced doctor. To manage a disease involves 5 steps:

*guided questioning by the doc,
*undergoing a physical check up,
*doing some lab tests if necessary
*diagnosing the problem
*treating the problem.

It doesn't make sense to do lab tests first before seeing your doctor because, most times, you are made to do tests that are not relevant.
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by LLVelly: 2:20am On Jan 29, 2015
masterpower:
Her V has been used by the sugar daddy for money rituals.

hohohohoho
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by chichi414: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Tanks very much not that she is having self medication she has gone 2 som pharmacist and they have given different kind of drugs which she have taken.will advice her 2 see a doctor or do som lab test
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by chichi414: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2015
phinerd:
. It has been happening 4 lik a year plus now and she is 24 years old
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by omicron(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
When u r sick, see a doctor, not a pharmacist, not a lab. It's penny wise, pound foolish to move from one chemist to one lab cos they are not doctors.

3 Likes

Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by dunhill20: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Just admit that you are the person suffering from this problem. What u stated there are sypmtoms of staphylococcus. You can still see a doctor to confirm it but I advice you shouldn't use any antibiotics in treating it else it will still persist. I have been helping people from this forum to treat this infection and iv never had any complain of it reocurring if u dnt expose ursef to the source of the infection. Visit www.swissgardedistributorph..com or whatsapp 08136478517
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by omicron(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
dunhill20:
Just admit that you are the person suffering from this problem. What u stated there are sypmtoms of staphylococcus. You can still see a doctor to confirm it but I advice you shouldn't use any antibiotics in treating it else it will still persist. I have been helping people from this forum to treat this infection and iv never had any complain of it reocurring if u dnt expose ursef to the source of the infection. Visit www.swissgardedistributorph..com or whatsapp 08136478517
sorry, but there is no disease called staphylococcus and the bacterium so called DOES NOT cause STD and it is not such a big deal to cure staphylococcal infections anyway. Stop playing the role of a doctor that u are not.

1 Like

Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
You need advice?

I think you should take her to a hospital. Even if it's government owned, doctors are not on strike. If it's beyond them, you will be referred.

I believe you're in Nigeria
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by dunhill20: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2015
omicron:
sorry, but there is no disease called staphylococcus and the bacterium so called DOES NOT cause STD and it is not such a big deal to cure staphylococcal infections anyway. Stop playing the role of a doctor that u are not.
don't be ignorant my friend, staph is a bacterium, that I know. It lives in the body of every human being. It becomes an infection when the body's immune system can't be able to fight the bacteria. When it enters the body, it releases toxins that cause different sypmtoms. Did I say staph is a disease? Staph is communicable and the infection can come as a result of having sex with an infected person but there are other ways it can infect someone. You don't know me, and do not judge me. I am a doctor by profession and I have been helping people treat staph infection for long. Staph is resistant to drugs especially antibiotics. Make staph enter ur body u go know how far.
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by omicron(m): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2015
dunhill20:
don't be ignorant my friend, staph is a bacterium, that I know. It lives in the body of every human being. It becomes an infection when the body's immune system can't be able to fight the bacteria. When it enters the body, it releases toxins that cause different sypmtoms. Staph is communicable. Staph infection can comes as a result of having sex with an infected person but there are other ways it can infect someone. You don't know me, and do not judge me. I am a doctor by profession. Make staph enter ur body u go know how far.
You are not a medical doctor and staph is not an STI. Stop defrauding vulnerable patients and bringing medical profession to disrepute.

1 Like

Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by dunhill20: 6:37am On Jan 30, 2015
omicron:
You are not a medical doctor and staph is not an STI. Stop defrauding vulnerable patients and bringing medical profession to disrepute.
grin
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by dunhill20: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2015
omicron:
I dnt have ur time. It is people like you that deceive people in hospitals by not telling them the truth.I have never defraud anyone in my entire life and God is watching. Whether u like it or not, staph is a communicable infection. I will give u facts if u need them.
Re: Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life by omicron(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2015
dunhill20:
I dnt have ur time.
sure, u will not.

All you "staph doctors" should stop deceiving innocent people and intimidating young and unsuspecting patients in the name of treating "staph". The psychological burden u give to those people, esp the female folk, is unimaginable, most of them living through their active years with the burden that they have one of the most deadly diseases in the world.

All because of simple frauds i chose to call 'staph doctors'.

For the last time, there is no STI called staph. And stop playing the role of a medical doctor you are not. If you are caught, u will face the law for commiting quackery and impersonation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedy For Blocked Fallopian Tube / Why Do You Laugh Only When Someone Else Tickles Your Armpits, But Not Yourself? / Confusion With O'tentika: Need Help Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.