Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? (1827 Views)

Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by jiggaz(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
I just saw this article on NotJustOk....

In 2015, we will see less of Tiwa Savage
when compared to previous years because
she and her husband are expecting their first
baby. This means that she may release some
singles but her public presence, music videos,
shows and outdoor activities will reduce
significantly; she may not be physically up to
it.
This leaves a big void in the industry this
year and begs the question, who will fill the
Tiwa Savage void in 2015. What would she
have to do to get our attention and create
impact in Nigerian Music. Can she do it in
2015? I don’t know who SHE is, but there is
a massive opportunity and I believe it can be
taken advantage of only in 2015, because
Tiwa will be right back in 2016.
Who do you think will fill the void? Vote
below and let us know.

1) NINIOLA

2) NIYOLA

3) LOLA RAE

4) SEYI SHAY

5) VICTORIA KIMANI

6) EMMA NYRA

This is the list NotjustOk came up with. What do u guys think? lol

Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by twerkjack: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
NIYOLA......TOH BAD GURL........FTC
Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by jiggaz(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
twerkjack:
NIYOLA......TOH BAD GURL........FTC
Ok, you think so?
Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by jiggaz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Left to me, i will say only Seyi Shay & Lola Rae are the strong contenders in dat list. Niyola is very talented but her kind of music isn't mainstream in Nigeria.

I dont really know Niniola. And what is Emma Nyra and Victoria Kimani doing on that list?

Left to me, the female that will take over is not even on dat list. The least underrated artistes always come out BIGGER.
Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by pojophilius(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2015
No7,,,GMB
Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by pretydiva(f): 5:45am On Jan 29, 2015
Y is Yemi alade not on d list. To me I feel she has already taking over

1 Like

Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by hatux: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2015
May God bless the poster above me! Who are those up there' niniola, niyola, emma nyra and co? All had how many hit songs, each had one one, imagine. Yemi Alade is number one, she's even more talented than the so called Tiwa savage... I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by jiggaz(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Y is Yemi alade not on d list. To me I feel she has already taking over
My dear, Yemi Alade is already at the top, so need of taking over. She already had her spot.

1 Like

Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by jiggaz(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2015
hatux:
May God bless the poster above me! Who are those up there' niniola, niyola, emma nyra and co? All had how many hit songs, each had one one, imagine. Yemi Alade is number one, she's even more talented than the so called Tiwa savage... I rest my case!
lool guy!! U are correct, Emma Nyra does not have any hit song likewise Victoria Kimani, i thought she's Kenyan sef.

2 Likes

Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by pojophilius(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
hatux:
....yemi is number 1,u cat to be kitten me!!!,yemi is very good,but tiwa is better dan her,,,#GMBtillyemifindjohnny#

2 Likes

Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by tammyboy1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chidinma,yemi alade...
Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by jiggaz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
tammyboy1:
Chidinma,yemi alade...
They are both A List artistes. They are already big.
Re: Which Female Artiste Will Fill The Tiwa Savage Void In 2015? by jiggaz(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2015
The matter

(1) (Reply)

Award: Greatest "Crying Actress" / Chris Brown's Ex Boo Poses Nude For 'flaunt' Magazine Topless / Happy Birthday To Wizkid Ayo Balogun As He Clocks 25 |@wizkidayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.