Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me (753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by lekan89(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2008
My name is lekan am among the candidate that was admited in just concluded 2008/2009 ume due to illnes i cant do the registration Please i want somebody to tell me if i still the chance of still process my registration into ui or is gone.
Re: Help Me by skolars(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2008
its not gone ok just believe in God
Re: Help Me by SeaGoddes(f): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2008
why not call them up and tell them u have being sick since and show them your doctors clearances,
you might have a chance if you explain to very well good luck
Re: Help Me by lexicon(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2008
@skolars

What the hell is wrong with u ?

@ moderator

This guy is a scammer. he need to be banned from Nairaland

@all Nairalander

Please beware of scolars . . . . he is a scammer
Re: Help Me by skolars(m): 6:01am On Dec 28, 2008
@skolars

What the hell is wrong with u  ?

@ moderator

This guy is a scammer. he need to be banned from Nairaland

@all Nairalander

Please beware of scolars . . . . he is a scammer
@ lexicon
u r not ashamed of begging me on phone to use ur fake/uncompleted WAEC result to give u admission into UNILAG with low post ume score?
well its better u go and take a fresh waec b/for you r banned from looking for admission in Nigeria
i don't help plp with fake results or low score in Jmab/post-ume
it does not work in this country
don't discourage others
don't pollute this forum plz
be warned!
don't insult plp u don't know
be mindful of ur future
cheers!
Re: Help Me by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
Its obvious that Skolars is nothing but a filthy, slippery scammer. People like him should be banned fro this forum.
Re: Help Me by lexicon(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2008
skolars:

@ lexicon
u r not ashamed of begging me on phone to use ur fake/uncompleted WAEC result to give u admission into UNILAG with low post ume score?
well its better u go and take a fresh waec b/for you r banned from looking for admission in Nigeria
i don't help plp with fake results or low score in Jmab/post-ume
it does not work in this country
don't discourage others
don't pollute this forum plz
be warned!
don't insult plp u don't know
be mindful of ur future
cheers!

@skolars

Now i know u are an old fool.

@Nairalander

Please beware
Re: Help Me by lekan89(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2009
I thank u all,i have been to ui and they told me that i will have to defer the admission and pay the acceptance fee.pls i want any body to tell me if they have exprience this before and explain meaning of deferment of adminission.am waiting 4 for ur reply

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Basic Studies 2008/2009 - Online Procedure / Waec Nov/dec Gce / Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni. News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.