Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Im Taking Drake And Nicki Minaj With Me Lil Wayne Talks About Leaving Cash Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Im Taking Drake And Nicki Minaj With Me Lil Wayne Talks About Leaving Cash Money (610 Views)

Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure / Birdman Disses Nicki Minaj With This Meme (pic) *loool* / Nicki Minaj With Massive Cleavage In Full Display At Las Vegas Pool Party.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im Taking Drake And Nicki Minaj With Me Lil Wayne Talks About Leaving Cash Money by noni123: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2015
I’m Taking Drake and Nicki Minaj With Me- Lil Wayne Talks About Leaving Cash Money

Lil Wayne and Birdman are yet to settle their disputes and the issue is far from solved. According toTMZ, a close source to the rapper told this website that Lil Wayne is taking Drake and Nicki Minaj along with him when leaving Cash Money.

The close source said, Weezy is demanding millions from Birdman, Wayne plans to..... CONTINUE READING AND WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE LINK BELOW

http://notjustmp3.com/celebrities-news/im-taking-drake-and-nicki-minaj-with-me-lil-wayne-talks-about-leaving-cash-money/

2 Shares

Re: Im Taking Drake And Nicki Minaj With Me Lil Wayne Talks About Leaving Cash Money by kestolove95(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2015
And mi too

1 Like

Re: Im Taking Drake And Nicki Minaj With Me Lil Wayne Talks About Leaving Cash Money by menix(m): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2015
He should take mii along too..
Soobzz...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: 'wizkid And I Were Never Friends' - Skales / Omoni Oboli And Bovi Cover Complete Fashion / Naked Bunjee Jumper Fined $30 In Quite Village In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.