Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To Achieve Academic Excellence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve Academic Excellence (1018 Views)

How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / “Does Speaking Of English As First Language Promotes Academic Excellence?” / Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve Academic Excellence by Koyeweb: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2015
HOW TO ACHIEVE ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE

Excellence is an ability of being outstanding .It is never a trait hence, it is not hereditary. There is nosecret principle in achieving academic excellence; you just need to make use of the basics needed.
If you have looked at the achievement of others and you are like “wow, if only I could do that he/she is doing,” or you have ever wished that you performed better, earn more money, make more friends, have better health, achieve other higher level of success and so on. Believe me; you are capable of doing all that. Everyone has the potential in the world to do whatever it is they dream of or want. Following these basic keys which will be listed below, I tell you, success is yours.

PUT GOD FIRST: God himself is a God of excellence, no wonder he, made all things perfect and endows his children with excellent spirit. He has given you all that it takes to succeed at whatever you do, it is just for you to believe and tap into His abundant blessings. Obviously, I understand the place of prayer for your academics but it is not enough. Remember that faith without God is dead. Do your own part and leave the rest for God.
HAVE THE HUNGER FOR EXCELLENCE: You need to want to achieve academic excellence right? The emphasis here is on what ‘you’ want, not what others want. Make sure the goal is something you set for yourself, because unless it is, chances are you don’t really want it and if you don’t want the goal badly enough, you ....>>>>http://unnedu..com/2015/01/how-to-achieve-academic-excellence.html

(1) (Reply)

VLIR Scholarships In Belgium For International Students From Developing Countrie / How To Gain University Admission And Pass UTME EXAMS / Why Some Brilliant Students May Not Have University Education Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.