Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

She Has Feelings For Me!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Has Feelings For Me!! (576 Views)

Overcoming Feelings Of Homosexuality By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Overcoming Negative Feelings Of Imagination / Understanding Sex And Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Feelings For Me!! by dstnd: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
hello guys I really need your help on this.there is this lady ve known for some years now due to the fact that she was my classmate in my secondary school days.now we are currently serving am serving in abia while she at sokoto.she called me and told me bluntly how she feels about me and how madly in love she with me,
I really appreciated her and she coming out clean to tell me but I can't love I don't think I can fall in love becos I don't understand how to fall in love am just a normal guy who loves writing and thinking.maybe nobody understand by defination of love.whenever I try to fall in love in fall in lust..she a lady I respect so much and I don't want to disappoint her.pls how do I go about it.....I know how to deal with other cases but she? she z just too different a good friend is better than a nice wife. mod can u pls help me move it to romance section I made a mistake
Re: She Has Feelings For Me!! by Udehpaschal1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
My advice: give love a chance
Re: She Has Feelings For Me!! by dstnd: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Udehpaschal1:
My advice: give love a chance
....still trying sir
Re: She Has Feelings For Me!! by Udehpaschal1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
dstnd:
....still trying sir

u need to try harder. If u have atleast d slightest of feeling for her, u can build on that
Re: She Has Feelings For Me!! by adexsimply(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Boink her and forget her.
Thank me later cool

(1) (Reply)

Weird Sunday Service By A Pastor / Living By Vision And Revelation / Master Key To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.