Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Best Nigerian Students Thread. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Nigerian Students Thread. (302 Views)

OAU: 10 Reasons It Is The Best Nigerian University / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / Udom Celebrates Best Nigerian Student In Imperial College, London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Students Thread. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
This thread is for EVERYONE to participate. I specifically create this thread so that the best graduating students/Best students of all times in Nigerian Universities can share their thoughts, advice, tips of how they manage to be the best inspite of their academic environment with people who are still in the system.

Also, you may not be a graduate yet but you are one of the best in your department- you are welcome.

People who aspire to be the best can also join us over here.
If things work well, we might request for interviews from our BGS whose outcome will be uploaded here.

I sincerely hope and pray that this thread will change, motivate, inspire Nigerian Students at large.
I hope this thread will survive and that we'll all have one mind.

~Jitmas.

January 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Geology / Role Of Accounting To Enhance Trust And Confidence In Corporate Affairs / Pls I Need Ur Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.