Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Muna Obiekwe: A Lesson For All - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Muna Obiekwe: A Lesson For All (719 Views)

A Lesson On Humility To Learn From The Story Of Bode Thomas / A Lesson To Fulani On NL, Never Forget Whom You Are / The Story Of Bode Thomas: A Lesson Of Respect And Humility To Learn From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe: A Lesson For All by ezera(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Muna Obiekwe's death was a reality check. A hard lesson learned, and a bitter truth that the end point of alcoholism is death.

He was young like you and i. Had same youthful zest for fun and socialization. Had the impulse to drink like you and i.

I learnt he was a heavy drinker, and as a result, paid the price.
Every alcoholic intake is an investment for a future reward. And why do you think what happened to Muna wont happen to you and i?

Take a stand and quit drinking today. Ever wondered dying and leaving a youg family behind?

The misery they would embrace as a result of your action today would be unbearable.

But then, it can be avoided. Its not a matter of moderation or not being a heavy drinker. Its a matter of QUITTING.

I love my Kidney, i love my future kids and of cos their amazing mother dont know about you.

#AmQuittingAlcoholToday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Disciplinarian: Emir Of Kano Did The Unexpected To Governor’s Younger Brother / The Etymology Of The Name Oranmiyan. / Photo Of The Girl Living In Someone Else’s Skin After Suffering Serious Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.