Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? (1221 Views)

Want To Make Money During The 2016 BLACK FRIDAY? Then Try This / Your Computer Does Not Meet The Basic Requirements To Play This Game? Try This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? by Eberex(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
24-year old Huang Xiju truly loves her brother as she offered herself for anyone who could save her brother. Her brother Huang Xichao suffered from leukemia and just recently had a bone marrow transplant. They were able to borrow 300,000 Yuan for the transplant, but are in need of another 300,000 Yuan because of the transplant’s complications. Her brother is now suffering from systemic sclerosis and needed more money for him to fully recover. Since they are already in too much debt, Huang Xiju is now desperately calling for help.

Since she was already dressed in a beautiful white gown, passersby immediately took notice. The sign she was carrying read:
“My little brother has leukemia. We borrowed more than 300,000 yuan for a bone marrow transplant, but complications after the surgery caused systemic sclerosis. We are now in need of 300,000 yuan more to ensure his full recovery. Since we do not have the money to pay the medical expenses, I am looking for a husband [who is willing to help us pay]! If there is someone who is willing to pay my brother’s medical expenses, I am willing to marry him, and am even ready to take the train home with him to register our marriage. I am Huang Xiju from Zhijin county in Guizhou province. I am 24 years old, 150cm tall, and I have a junior college degree! If you are interested you can go to the Hematology Department at Kunming People’s Liberation Army General Hospital to verify my brother’s condition. My brother’s name: Huang Xichao! His Doctor’s name: Li Yu! Serious inquiries only!”

Re: Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wow! Speechless. ....unique brotherly love. Wish I have the money to help them out. So touching cry
Re: Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
So painful a situation. God will make a way, I believe
Re: Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Really touching.i wish smhw,smwhere help fimds them without any form of repayment.
Re: Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? by Eberex(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
I'm shedding tears embarassed
Re: Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? by kemiola89(f): 7:05am On Jan 30, 2015
So touching! But are you sure this lady is not using the opportunity to market herself for marriage? People woulda gladly helped without demanding anything in return.
Re: Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? by Eberex(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2015
kemiola89:
So touching! But are you sure this lady is not using the opportunity to market herself for marriage? People woulda gladly helped without demanding anything in return.

See your mind. Even after reading her story you still think it is hoax?
Re: Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? by kemiola89(f): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Eberex:

See your mind. Even after reading her story you still think it is hoax?
Who said anything about the story bein hoax? What I meant was that she shouldn't have given herself up just like that, anyone with a good heart will help her brother without demanding anything from her in return.
Re: Can A Girl Try This In Nigeria? by Eberex(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
kemiola89:

Who said anything about the story bein hoax? What I meant was that she shouldn't have given herself up just like that, anyone with a good heart will help her brother without demanding anything from her in return.

For her to have gone this length you should know how desperate she is. Its obvious no one was willing to help.

(1) (Reply)

10 Explanations For Ufos Weirder Than Aliens / Latest Articles From Nigerian Journal Of Biotechnology!!! / Used Acer 4220 For Sale In Abuja For N50k Pictures Included!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.