Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

"Sex Was Going On, Money Was Not Coming"26-year-old Student Robs, Kills Boyfrien - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Sex Was Going On, Money Was Not Coming"26-year-old Student Robs, Kills Boyfrien (795 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) / I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) / 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sex Was Going On, Money Was Not Coming"26-year-old Student Robs, Kills Boyfrien by binoosmart(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
In a case of social media love gone sour, a polytechnic student and her friends robbed her lover she met on Badoo. After cleaning his bank account, she killed him with the assistance of her gang and says it's all because he gave her more sex than money.

A 26-year-old student of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, Loretta Odikagbo, has killed her lover because he was having sex with her but failed to give her as much money as she wanted.
According to a Tribune report, Loretta killed her victim, Charles Bankole Orisanya, an indigene of Akoko, Ondo State, whom she met on dating site Badoo, with the help of two accomplices.
Late Orisanya, until his death an employee of Halliburton Company, Trans-Amadi, Rivers State, was brutally murdered by Loretta and her gang on the 19th of September, 2014.
Student Pulse gathered that Orisanya's mouth, hand and legs were taped after which Louretta covered his head with a polythene bag and sat on him until he choked to death. read full story here http://yakububinu..com/2015/01/sex-was-going-on-money-was-not-coming26_29.html
Re: "Sex Was Going On, Money Was Not Coming"26-year-old Student Robs, Kills Boyfrien by temitemi1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nah girlfriend dey kill boyfriend now, no be d normal way again...... Guys beware!!!
Re: "Sex Was Going On, Money Was Not Coming"26-year-old Student Robs, Kills Boyfrien by thiefnubu(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
from ashawo to hired killer

the best kind of career advancement undecided

when her pastor prophesied to her that she will get promoted in her place of wok, she thought the annointed dude was lying.... now see as satan don elevate am embarassed
Re: "Sex Was Going On, Money Was Not Coming"26-year-old Student Robs, Kills Boyfrien by kestolove95(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
I go dash my babe 100k ..b4 she read this post
Re: "Sex Was Going On, Money Was Not Coming"26-year-old Student Robs, Kills Boyfrien by laykhorn(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na wa o. Guys sef dey fvck up, why you go date prostitute. I dont understand why a girlfriend will demand money for sex. I have to agree to the ETT crew. Its truly the END of the TIME when these THINGS happen.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Scam, Five Nigerians In Police Net In Ghana / SHOCKER! 19-yrs-old SS3 Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Potion In Asab / Decomposed Body Of Kidnapped Former FUTA VC Found Inside Own Compound In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.