Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! (1129 Views)

Five Reasons Why Most People Settle For Less / Fact About Mlm / 5 Simple Truth About Cement Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
A lot of misconception has trailed the MLM industry. Several anti-MLM zealots have posted all sorts of things about MLM.

But really, are those misconceptions facts or are they just figments of someones imagination or the rantings of a failure who has become disgruntled because he did not see his dream fulfilled?

Let me get on fact straight. It is the hard truth about MLM. It is estimated that majority of those who come into MLM will fail and that is the truth.

They do not fail because the company is a scam or because the product is bad or because the business is bad. They fail because of two simple reasons:

They recruit the wrong people
They employ the wrong strategies and tactics
Re: The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! by Malcolmx12: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
What is MLM? undecided
Re: The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Malcolmx12:
What is MLM? undecided

Well assuming that was a honest question, MLM Is ahort for Multi Level Marketing. Some would call it Network Marketing.
Re: The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
You know there is something I suddenly realized that very many people fail to take note in the business of Network Marketing.

And because people have not come to this realization, they will continue to fail at MLM. Its not because they are lazy. Its not because they are not hard working. Infact the percentage of lazy networkers in the number of failures is very small.

Only one simple fact separates MLM failures from MLM successes. Its the only reason why the big hitters succeed. If you were once in an MLM company and you left because you did not enjoy any success, you failed because you were listening to your upline.

Make no mistakes however, what your upline says you should do still works but that will probably give you droplets of success. Imagine talking to 100 people and only 3 join. That's what listening to your upline gives you.

So now who wants to know that one simple fact that the heavy hitters use. Its just one. If you master that skill, trust me you will instantly move into the 2% bracket that succeeds at MLM.
Re: The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! by Ben1975(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thank you brother for educating our fellow Nairalanders about MLM

You know most people don't approach network marking like a real business, yet if they check the terms and conditions of their participation in their programs they will see that they are technically classed as independent contractors which means they are self employed running their own business promoting the programs offerings.

New free blog articles and resources on growing money online the legitimate way
Re: The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2015
As I was saying, succeeding in Network Marketing comes down to one fact.

YOU!

Prospects do not come into your business because you have a great company or a great product or a good compensation plan. No! Well maybe the compensation plan may play a bit of a role because afterall everyone wants to make money. But that aside, prospects join the business because of YOU!. They don't care what the company is. All they see is you. And a lot of your success......infact ALL of your success depends on how you are able to project yourself.

Miss the point I have raised above and you are bound to fail in Network Marketing. Get that point and you have the key to success in Network Marketing.

Now the next question is "How do I project myself in the right manner?"
Re: The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! by 40dogzz(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
How pls?
Re: The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oh one person seems to be paying attention.

Well I'll tell you how.

First of all ask yourself this question. What is your biggest obstacle when you are doing Network Marketing? There's only one! Inviting people. And not running out of a list of potentials.

Now let me also ask how do you set out inviting. Do you start with the regular pitches....like saying.."oh I got this great super duper company with fantastic commissions, you can get a benz and an all expense paid trip to your backyard....." and all of that stuff? Do you start like that? Or do you just start and tell your friend I want to invite you to a seminar blah blah blah. I know you do, cos I started that way.

See, you should understand something. Network Marketing is a business. To get the job done you need to master the skills to do it. A farmer doesn't just start out to the farm without first learning to build a good ridge. You need to first of all learn the skills. The good thing is you dont have to wait a year before you start. In Network Marketing you learn the skills on the job. Believe it or not, I am in the process of learning a skill - the art of teaching and influencing.
Re: The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
so what next?
Re: The Truth About MLM (Network Marketing) And Why Most People Will Fail!! by 40dogzz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Am feeling the grove pls bring it on.

(1) (Reply)

Fish Feed Crusher / Learn How To Earn Bitcoins Daily And Invest To Get 1btc In 7days / Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.