Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Film More Production Industry (nollywood) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Film More Production Industry (nollywood) (446 Views)

Money-hungry Blac Chyna Demands Big Bucks To Film More With Rob. / Film More Production Industry (nollywood) / Film More Production Industry (nollywood) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Film More Production Industry (nollywood) by Adekunlebayo60: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Film-more Production(NOLLY-WOOD) Are you interested in becoming an ACTOR/ACTRESS,Now is your opportunity to show off your talent @your vibrant point,Do you have what it takes to be a Movie star,a world celebrity, now its your chance with Film-more production afrika. Registration is currently going on. Local Movies will be shot in Ghana,South Africa,Malaysia,Zimbabwe, Register now along with your details on our web page online. Call for other Info. Call_08135612283 or Visit our web page for Registration. Filmmoreproduction2..com along with your personal details.
Re: Film More Production Industry (nollywood) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
vheMa:
Am sorry OP to derail ur post in any form,jus wanna enlighten some NLanders about FEB 14 election,if you don't have interest,u can easily scroll down and continue with the topic,thanks

In my own observations,I think 60% of nigeria citizens want GMB to be the PRES while 30% wants GEJ and the remaining 10% don't wanna vote for either.

When GEJ was sworn in as the president he said " I'll only rule for four years" now he's coming back. GMB had also ruled nigeria before now without achieving anything(in my own opinion). Think about it

Ask yourself this qstn " is it only APC and PDP that's contesting for presidency" NO,there are other parties,but I don't think we know them... Why don't we vote for those that haven't ruled before? Think about it

GEJ did it, he didn't succeed so as GMB and these two wants to rule again,nigerians let's think... Let's even talk about BH insurgency,don't they eat? Do they go into ammunition to get gun for their operations? NO. Think about it

I read one topic on FP that states" we saw helicopters dropping food into the bush where BH's are" who are those pilots and who instructed them to go and drop those items for the group disturbing the peace of our nation?
(Think about it)

Yesterday ISIS threatens to behead obama,isis is an islamist deadly group BH also are muslims(sighs) (think about it)

I weep for this nation

Lastly,have you ever sat down and think of this " why is it that all the muslims president we've had normally dies while ruling?" To me....

THEY WANTS TO TURN NIGERIA INTO AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. Vote wisely no homo am clearly one those 10% that won't vote for either cause I think GEJ and GMB wanna ruin the affair of this nation

Think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Records Huge Number Of Teenage Hawkers In Nigeria. / Girls Follow Me On Instagram @naturallyreserved / Triple MG Artist Tekno Releases New Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.