Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Xmas Song - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / My Xmas Song (815 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Xmas Song by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2008
Chorus
Everyday aint christmas
Some days are good, some are bad.
I thank God for the good and bad cux with or without am rolling hot, am rolling hot.

Its being all good. From a year well started to a year well ended. My life changing fast. From being in a bike to being in a hummer. I call this the return of modo. People can't you see that. Am living like a guy next to the president. On Nov, i bought myself a duplex, so i can love-vendor with my girl. Nairaland members so mad that they wanted to be in my shoes. Ask Young Hustler, he gon tell you that. I don't run my mouth, yall know am equal to the task.

To Be Continued
Re: My Xmas Song by crudedude(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
, wat typa song iz diz?
Re: My Xmas Song by dono3a5(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
worst post ever.
sincerely,this makes no sense.
congratulations on your duplex,but,wats up wit you advertising it here? Well,for the info: I bought an estate yesterday grin
Re: My Xmas Song by chika98: 2:01am On Dec 31, 2008
I will die of laughter today grin grin grin

This one will take you to America. No worry
Re: My Xmas Song by area(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2009
let this guy be abeg, kudos my frend you don try jare no mind them , den hope to be lyk u someday, not me sha i am already on top of my game, you can just say it the way you feel it thats the best way to do hip, hop, best of luck with your rap stuff jooo grin smiley wink lipsrsealed kiss cry
Re: My Xmas Song by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2009
area:

let this guy be abeg, kudos my frend you don try jare no mind them , den hope to be lyk u someday, not me sha i am already on top of my game, you can just say it the way you feel it thats the best way to do hip, hop, best of luck with your rap stuff jooo grin smiley wink lipsrsealed kiss cry

Big ups to you dude
Re: My Xmas Song by Gabry(f): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2009
U are just sooo crazy dude grin

(1) (Reply)

Juicygirl's Effed Off, The Coward! / Who's Up For Battle, Oya Make We Go / Darkrebel VS Teddybiyasi ( Vicious Rematch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.