Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

When Was The Last These Companies Paid Their Shareholders Dividends? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / When Was The Last These Companies Paid Their Shareholders Dividends? (654 Views)

Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension / Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 / Ikeja Hotel PLC Shareholders Locked Out Of Meeting Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last These Companies Paid Their Shareholders Dividends? by rhames(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Each time I go through the daily listings,I pause to ask myself why the NSE managment and stockbrokers per se have decided to keep some moribund companies on the exchange for whatever reason. I want to ask if these companies paid any dividends to their shareholders in the last ten years.

They are FTN Cocoa processing, Livestock feeds, John Holt Plc, Costain, G Cappa, Union DICON, Union Bank, Fidson, Neimeth, NGC, Courteville, Portland Paints, Japaul Oil,Eterna Oil, Forte OIl, ABC transport, Transcorp, Vono Products, UTC , NPF Microfinace, Abbey Mortgage,Resort Savings and Loans, Royal Exchange,Neimeth Pharm,Academy Press and Learn Africa?

And is Hallmark Paper Processing still in operations?

Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Waoo Unbelievable Just With N2000 You Can Now Earn Over N500,000 From MTN / Total Nigeria Set To Fund Nigerian Start Up Businesses / Before My First Trade. Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.