Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

10 Types Of Student You'd Find In Uil Cbt Exam Centre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Student You'd Find In Uil Cbt Exam Centre (416 Views)

Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student / UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre / Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Names For 2015 Recruitment CBT EXAM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Student You'd Find In Uil Cbt Exam Centre by keeper1: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
**clears throat**
Pardon any form of error as a better by far student who is hoping for the better-best

Now,let's start with the list,hopefully,you should find where you fit into

1=>those gurus that would be at the cbt centre as early as 40 mins before exam..they usually go in with the first batch of student..they are sure of themselves

2=>the borrower:i chose to call them the borrower just to give them optimum respect,cos i wouldn't want their wrath.they are actually the set of people who don't have exam,but come to the centre just to steal peoples' bags and gadgets

3=>the wetin come out crew:this set of people always amaze me.they would be the first to get to the centre but chose to chill and allow the ''no.1'' to go in first.they would wait at the exit door just to ask those who have finished the likely questions that came out
P.s..this group usually gets luck cos they might likely come across same question

4=>the fashionist:sometimes,i do wonder if there is department of fashionology in my better by far.you see this group walking up and down the cbt centre as if it would increase their luck in passing the exam..usually,this should be girls' stuff but i'm disappointed as guys too have joined the crew

5=>the talkative/jokers:i wonder if this group are afraid of any exam.they talk and make jest of everything when other guys are busy reading and praying hard for the hard exam..i believe this group are gurus...if not...crossing would tell...
P.s..they make people believe they are dullard..

6=>the holy group:they believe success is from God(which truly is)but instead of reading.they prefer to preach the gospel

7=>the players:i needn't elaborate this one....their sole aim is to toast girls/boys

8=>the observers:they have similar characteristic with the ''wetin come out crew'' just that this group,you wouldn't know maybe they were their for the exam or not...they would just be observimg things whislt sitting at a spot....beware of this guys for they might be ''the borrower''

9=>the oversabi=>i chose to call them oversabi cos you see them ranting about what doesn't concern the course you are about to do..some even chose to fit into this group just to make you feel they are scholars....believe me....scholars dont rant...they dont brag about their academic stance except the imatured ones

10=>the chronic late comers,you see them coming to the centre atfer an hour...thank God their is late examination

Now guys(rep your school)+which category you fit into

Be sincere
Re: 10 Types Of Student You'd Find In Uil Cbt Exam Centre by fharmah(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
lol nyc write up but all dis''10 types of pple'' mata don tire me

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Of These Is Best To Study!!! Help!! / Test Your Brain! / Tips On Cofident Effective Public Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.