Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Who do i VOTE For?...a must read! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who do i VOTE For?...a must read! (358 Views)

No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka / That Moment The Bible Warned Us Not To Vote For APC / The Vatican Calls Ireland’s Vote For Same-sex Marriage A ‘defeat For Humanity’, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who do i VOTE For?...a must read! by Alexk2(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Some trust in 'broom', and some in 'umbrella' but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
some said transformation must continue, others said change is all we need but Jesus Christ is saying true change and transformation can only be found in Me. What better change can you find outside Christ or what
transformation do you seek that He haven't make provision for?

"come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." matt.11:28. Only Him know the intent of man and the right man to rule us. We can't undertake this critical time in our history without Him. Trust Him to lead you right and don't lean on your own understanding so that you can vote wisely.

Permit me to ask you, have you vote Jesus into your life? Ensure you don't vote for a mere man without first voting for Jesus; your creator.
Your vote for Him is your only passport to eternity with Him. Your time for change is now; changing into a new life of Christ....this is the real transformation!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Your Month Of "Great Encounters" / The Lord Is Giving Us The Final Call / Northern Christian Leaders Endorse GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.