Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka (812 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic / 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by DamiBukola: 6:31am On Nov 17, 2016
No more space in mortuaries, nobody will vote for you in 2019 – Fr. Mbaka bombs
Buhari
 November 17, 2016  News  109 Views
Fiery Enugu cleric, the Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has come out hard on President Muhammadu Buhari accusing him of inflicting
pains, suffering, and massive deaths on Nigerians.
DAILY POST recalls that Mbaka, the director Adoration Ministry Enugu, Nigeria, AMEN, had before the 2015 general election
predicted that former President Jonathan would be roundly defeated in the polls.
He had in the message entitled “From Goodluck to Badluck”, accused Jonathan of running the economy aground.
Soon after Buhari was sworn-in as President, Mbaka visited him at the Presidential villa where they met behind closed doors.
He had also in another message while President Buhari was away on medical trip, stated that some persons were blocking
him from having access to the President.
However, in one of his latest messages released to his congregation, the Roman Catholic priest maintained that with the way
things were going, Buhari would be rejected by Nigerians in 2019.
He slammed the President for occupying himself with trivial issues like the emergency of Bukola Saraki and Ike Ekweremadu
as the Senate President and the Deputy respectively, while the country was on fire.
The full message below:
“The issue is that Mbaka is speaking as the Spirit leads him; there is hunger everywhere; my job is to tell leaders the truth, the
landlords are crying, the tenants are lamenting, sellers are crying, buyers are lamenting; there is hunger on the streets (onye
obuna na ajazi eze) people are talking harshly, there is a channel called Aljazera, (ndi an aja-eze), many students are being
rusticated out of school because they cannot pay school fees; the fees are being hiked. Proprietors are distressed, many
companies are winding up; the economy is relaxed, Nigeria is being attacked ferociously and you are the citizens as well as
the members of the church.
“So, when you are being attacked, the church is being attacked, that’s why I can’t keep quiet when things are going wrong. I
am telling the President to look around him and know those who are advising him rightly and those who are telling him that
there is no trouble; the President should know that there is trouble; if things continue like this, in the next election, nobody will
vote for him.
“Whether they like it or not, I am giving the raw truth; if the President should have somebody like me and he cannot be talking
with me, then there is a problem; there is a problem somewhere; somebody who can advise you without asking for anything
and he is representing the poor masses in the country and he won’t tell you lies; he will praise you when you are doing well
and when you are not doing well, he will look at you in the face and tell you.
“I don’t need the President; I need God, I need the Holy Spirit, I need Jesus; there is suffering everywhere, people are
suffering. To feed is now a problem, and a hungry man is an angry man. Hunger and anger will lead to danger.
“So, let him know whether he can do away with some advisers around him and bring in the people who are experts in
economic revamp; there are people who are experts in that; let them begin to empower people, people are not empowered,
they are still walking around in vicious circles, planning and planning and planning. Go to mortuaries, go to mortuaries, there
are no spaces. I repeat, myself went to Annunciation Hospital the other time to see my brother, coming in, there was no
space, the whole mortuary was filled up and they told me it is the same thing in the Eastern Medical Centre and that if I go to
UNTH, there is no space, the death rate is high.

No more space in mortuaries, nobody will vote for you in 2019 – Fr. Mbaka bombs Buhari

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/no-more-space-in-mortuaries-nobody-will-vote-for-you-in-2019-fr-mbaka-bombs-buhari-2/

2 Likes

Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by Bujumbura(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Mbaka should bury his head in shame since he couldn't see the clueless nutjob that buhari will become

2 Likes

Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by psalmprodigy(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2016
AAAAHHHHHHH
laffable
Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by Collenshy2020(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2016
ce clerc répand la vérité.
Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by somez(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Confused rev

1 Like

Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by skedy1(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Lol...
The things I hear!
Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by bonechamberlain(m): 7:06am On Nov 17, 2016
I have not told them to speak yet they do. Smh
Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by psucc(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2016
But God is not the author of confusion. How can God? said in 2014/2015 that Buhari will save Nigeria and in 2016 He? says there is suffering and hunger in the land?

The truth is that even if Buhari employs the services of Bakere, Junaid, Sani, and this Mbaka who are known critiques, they will make no difference since Buhari do not take advice nor heed any wise counsel.
Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by DIKEnaWAR: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Has he be ome like Jonah in the bible now? Who accused God of always giving him prophesies and failing to fulfill it ?

Mbaka is rubbishing the remaining credibility left in him as a human being.
Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by cornel994(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Hahahahahaha...Oga u want make dem appoint u as adviser abi grin grin grin
Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by Mjshexy(f): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2016
I just like this man, he says it the way it is without fear cool
Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by Splinz(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2016
Mbaka should go and sit down, and stop using God's name in his guess works!
Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by Edwinmason(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2016
Bujumbura:
Mbaka should bury his head in shame since he couldn't see the clueless nutjob that buhari will become
i agree wit u
Re: No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 –mbaka by orunto27: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2016
There are plenty of spaces in Hell.

(1) (Reply)

When Christianity Marries Islam Tugging Away From African Traditional Order / "The End Is Here!" -Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome Shares On Kingschat / Why Are We Not Seeing More Noteable Miracles Jesus & Apostles Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.