Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Do I Link My Blog Posts To My Facebook Pages, And Facebook Groups? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Link My Blog Posts To My Facebook Pages, And Facebook Groups? (801 Views)

Wow!!! Get Free Blog Posts To Pull Traffic To Your Website & Blog / How To Create Pages And Menu Tabs On Blogger. / What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Link My Blog Posts To My Facebook Pages, And Facebook Groups? by Tectono: 2:07am On Jan 30, 2015
I am the founder of Tectono Business Review (http://tectono..com/). Please, I want a situation whereby each time I post a topic on my blog, the link will be sent to my facebook personal account, facebook pages and all the facebook groups that I belong to. Please, I need urgent answer. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Link My Blog Posts To My Facebook Pages, And Facebook Groups? by Krak(m): 4:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Ask google.
Re: How Do I Link My Blog Posts To My Facebook Pages, And Facebook Groups? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Register with dlvr .it it is easy just follow the steps
Re: How Do I Link My Blog Posts To My Facebook Pages, And Facebook Groups? by bedfordng(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2015
type twitterfeeds on google.create an account and add your facebook and twitter account to it.you will need your feed url to add to the site.that is what i make use of

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help Just 3 Persons On My Traffic Secrets / Apply For Payoneer Master Card For Free :Sign up now and earn $25* / Webmasters Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.