Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Thank God Na Boy! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thank God Na Boy! (460 Views)

11 Creepy Medical Images From Old School But Thank God Its Not Happening In 2016 / Join Me Thank God..after Spending 2yrs 7months In The Hospital / Free Recharge Cards From Flex Herbal. Just To Say Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God Na Boy! by chidi2013: 4:02am On Jan 30, 2015
I give God the Glory my wife just put to bed today in the united states, this was the 2nd attempt and i thank God it is a bouncing baby boy. Due to what doctors called a high risk pregnancy i was fearful initially but my colleague at work advised i go to the US since it was affordable, i was skeptical at first when he told me about a company in the US called 'Concierge Additive Care' based in the Dallas area in Texas but i took the risk and contacted them and the rest is history. www.conciergeadditivecare.org , my story has changed God has given me victory, forever and ever i will sing Halleluyah! This is my testimony and i am sharing it. Thank you Lord!
Re: Thank God Na Boy! by Olarewajub: 4:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Congratulation! God is good.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Na Boy! by okpamson15(m): 5:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Congrate my man is not easy i'm hoping to have mine in near future

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Get Elegant And Beautiful / Sweating In One Half Of The Body / Study Reveals How Brain Separates Ability To Talk And Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.