Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! (1494 Views)

NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / NL Rap Battles Top 5 New Netcees Of 2014. / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! by mayor007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2008
I've been perusing the lines by such netcees like Sauron, Chamotex, Shaz et al and I realised that these guyz are good. I'm just a beginner so I would appreciate it if U guyz can assess me, at least, thatz necessary in order for me to be accepted.

MY BIRTH,

I'm a neophyte in this game/tryna lyte (light) up the game with my name
Even though I give respect to whom itz due/dat doesn't make me a lyrical suspect cuz some vermins ain't gat no clue
The whole world is gonna "take a bow" at my feet/ask Rihanna she even kissing Chris Brown's feet/I ma bury haterz with scarecrows till they face obliteration down six feet
Da Mayor is here to reign/I'm gonna shower rapheadz during this lyrical rain (reign)/till they ain't feeling pain
Da Mayor of Casterbridge was so frigging secretive and mean/I wish I was like him/but that doesn't mean I can't cast U o'er bridges at world endz like U is some accursed fugitive
A place in this rap shit is all I need/thatz the reason I'm moving at my pace/to avoid igniting a kamikaze shit

HOW DID I FARE? OVER TO U GUYZ.
Re: Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! by crudedude(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2008
@mayor
mahn u dint rily hav to do dat.to say d truth i admire ur humility most rappers are boastful(even when they aint dat tite).its so common sometimes i tink boastin is conjoined with rap at the head,hope it isnt tho.am new too like you, if u wan ta get slowly up d ladder call some1 out and challenge em to a battle.in a matter of time you'll be known (especially if ur whoopin butts) or u cud just be postin on any of them real good rap threads around n if u good fellas wud comment n stuff like dat.i cud do with a lil battle too u kno to see how good i am.PEACE!!!
Re: Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! by Shaz(f): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2008
crudedude:

@mayor
mahn u dint rily hav to do that.to say d truth i admire ur humility most rappers are boastful(even when they aint that tite).its so common sometimes i think boastin is conjoined with rap at the head,hope it isnt tho.am new too like you, if u wan ta get slowly up d ladder call someone out and challenge em to a battle.in a matter of time you'll be known (especially if ur whoopin butts) or u cud just be postin on any of them real good rap threads around n if u good fellas would comment n stuff like that.

True that.
Re: Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! by Crude(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2008
Hey, Crudedude, u know i so much love ur reasonings, i dont know wat to say, i just love it
Re: Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! by McBrave(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
@ Crudedude
Yea datsz wat I'm talkin abt mahn, u sure know how to get all dem talk rite. cheesy
Re: Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! by Sauron1: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

ure on a freaking forum ok!!!
u dnt need no approval from any lame ass moderator or netcees to battle anyone!!!!!
no come dey make them look like some kind GOD or sumtn!!!!!

Bleep them and do ur thing jare!!!!

Shut that filthy hole you call a mouth.
There's nuthing wrong in what Mayor asked. . . . . . .He is honest and wants to know if he's heading in the right direction.
At the end of the day, this is a cyber-thing and no one really sees himself as a deity apart from roaches like you.

mayor007:

I've been perusing the lines by such netcees like Sauron, Chamotex, Shaz et al and I realised that these guys are good. I'm just a beginner so I would appreciate it if U guys can assess me, at least, thatz necessary in order for me to be accepted.

MY BIRTH,

I'm a neophyte in this game/trying to lyte (light) up the game with my name
Even though I give respect to whom itz due/that doesn't make me a lyrical suspect because some vermins ain't gat no clue
The whole world is going to "take a bow" at my feet/ask Rihanna she even kissing Chris Brown's feet/I ma bury haterz with scarecrows till they face obliteration down six feet
Da Mayor is here to reign/I'm going to shower rapheadz during this lyrical rain (reign)/till they ain't feeling pain
Da Mayor of Casterbridge was so frigging secretive and mean/I wish I was like him/but that doesn't mean I can't cast U o'er bridges at world endz like U is some accursed fugitive
A place in this rap shit is all I need/thatz the reason I'm moving at my pace/to avoid igniting a kamikaze shit

HOW DID I FARE? OVER TO U guys.

You are above average(and thatz giving u a lot).
The only flaws in your flowz are: structuring ur verses so an average net user can understand what u talking about.
U should also improve the vocab and the complexity too. . . . . .Your bars should match up otherwise it throws ur flowz off.
I would like to see more from you. . . . .I am sure with some time and hard thinking, u have the potential to come out with a nice piece.
U have got the skillz, u just need to HONE them.
Re: Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! by tosinadeda: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

Shut that filthy hole you call a mouth.
There's nuthing wrong in what Mayor asked. . . . . . .He is honest and wants to know if he's heading in the right direction.
At the end of the day, this is a cyber-thing and no one really sees himself as a deity apart from roaches like you.

ure might be undecided but mine aint cool

~Sauron~:

You are above average(and thatz giving u a lot).

@poster
u see wut i mean
Re: Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! by Crude(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2008
Yeah!!! A lotza wackness to learn from Flow-Hoe, that's if u're interested. wink
Re: Netcees And Moderators: Here Please! by OldSYNC(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2009
@ Mayor
Dont forget this! Y!im me to give you a bottle of WACKOLIN Syrup, that will help you from becoming as wack as bursting "OMO IJEBU OSHI" like FlowDOE did!

(1) (Reply)

Lil Jamz Come Forth Its Just For You: / 2 Pac Vs Lil Wayne / Ur Life Xpression"" Freestyle""premium"" 16 Bars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.