Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Admission Biochemistry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Admission Biochemistry (567 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Post Graduate Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Admission Biochemistry by columbushenry(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Did you get this mail?

Kindly forward your ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT urgently to UI PG School to enable us complete your admission process. NO TRANSCRIPT, NO ADMISSION!!

Best wishes.

I did let's discuss it here as many who are interested
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Admission Biochemistry by columbushenry(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2015
I should be heading to the post graduate school myself owing to the fact that I posted this transcript myself through NIPOST. as admission list is about to be pasted in no time. Hurry up as delay might be costly
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Admission Biochemistry by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
columbushenry:
I should be heading to the post graduate school myself owing to the fact that I posted this transcript myself through NIPOST. as admission list is about to be pasted in no time. Hurry up as delay might be costly
hi! Just saw ur post on unilag PG. Really need ur assistance as I intend to apply 4 biochemistry myself.....
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Admission Biochemistry by columbushenry(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hi! Just saw ur post on unilag PG. Really need ur assistance as I intend to apply 4 biochemistry myself.....

if you have applied then try rush up on reading the various parts of biochemistry. As d people I met with at the department said d question was general biochemistry, MCQ 300
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Admission Biochemistry by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2015
columbushenry:

if you have applied then try rush up on reading the various parts of biochemistry. As d people I met with at the department said d question was general biochemistry, MCQ 300
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

The Confession Of Economic Hitman / Help On SIWES Placement / Engineering Maths 7th Edition And Advanced Engineering Maths 5th Edition PDF Fil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.