Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Photo : Psqaure's Father To Be Buried Todayin Anambra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo : Psqaure's Father To Be Buried Todayin Anambra (842 Views)

Prince James Uche To Be Buried On June 9th / Samuel Adesanya "Pastor Ajidara "To Be Buried On May 25 / Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Psqaure's Father To Be Buried Todayin Anambra by itsdumebi(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Mazi Moses Okoye, the father of popular music sensation, Psquare will be laid to rest today in Anambra state. Pa Okoye who died at the Omole estate home of his sons after experiencing respiratory problems.

This is a first pic from the burial....
http://itsdumebi.com/pic-psquares-dad-moses-okoye-buried-today/

Re: Photo : Psqaure's Father To Be Buried Todayin Anambra by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Ogbeni none of my business.
Click LIKE for buhari for president or click SHARE for jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Photo : Psqaure's Father To Be Buried Todayin Anambra by jnrbayano(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Rest In Peace papa P-Square
Re: Photo : Psqaure's Father To Be Buried Todayin Anambra by xreal: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2015
R.I.P , Azonto father.

lilmaxfidel:
Ogbeni none of my business.
were you forced to make a comment, or to open the thread ?
Buhari Fans do not behave like you just did, you would be better of with PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Wear Pants - Baby Blanche / Wiz Khalifa Calls Amber Rose A ‘foul Creature’ / Kanye West Stormed The Stage (again!) When Beyonce Lost To Beck At The Grammys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.