Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Secret To Earn From Low To High In 2009 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Secret To Earn From Low To High In 2009 (604 Views)

Make Money From Blogging In 2009 / Your Key To Success In 2009 / 50 Business Ideas You Can Venture Into And Rake In Huge Profits In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Earn From Low To High In 2009 by joshua1996: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
Have you ever think of making it in this coming year ,have you set a target for the coming year ,did you realize that until you work this year money will not work to you ,this is a simple way to be a millionaire this year……….

1) For you to succeed in this industry there is a necessary tool you must have, if you don't have it you are considered as not a professional. Because, there are alot of market in Nigeria. Before i continue My targe this year 2009 is N30,000,000 from information Marketing and i have set out my plans of achieving it. So, That tool is a WEBSITE if you don't have a website you have not started to you it does not matter But it does so get a website today But the problem most people face is the cost of building a website some website designers charge as high as 40,000 to build one but that is coming to an end soon. Also the other materials you need is called KNOWHOW if you don't you cannot achieve your target.

Because of these necessary materials for few people that are quick and fast to make it you know in life no all will make it but I will be among those who will make it ……if only you take the action of making it………………

GET A COMPLETE WEBSITE, WITH YOUR PERSONALIZED E-MAIL (10) AND A STANDARD HOST FOR ONLY N10,000

how to print gsm recard with 10,000 capital N 700

how to market information and set your high target as i have set my N700

how to make at least $2000 with your writing skill every week online N700

how to make ons of dollars selling pictures online N700

How to buy and sell website online N700

How to know more about little software secret to ATM money N 2500

Plus including some chips devices

how to open a clickbank and paypal account as a Nigeria without using US address N800
How to start webhost reselling business and make 300,000 every week N800

To order any of these product pay to any branch of
Uba Bank
Acc No 03110520002648
Acc Name Damilola Osundina
then text your name Email and slip serial No to 07094105362
For the website pay to the same account and forward the website information to
yedward61@yahoo.com , Dont Call me Just mail or Text me …Much busy on Phone,

(1) (Reply)

Latest Hp Pavilion Laptops / Palm Oil Sludge Needed Urgently / This Pays More Than Shares,stocks And Forex: Check It Our

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.