Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) (27619 Views)

Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS / Makoko Floating School, Lagos In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by natureblack(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
aadanna24:
So wat are u actually insinuating?
it's a black-magic shii.

there is no other way to say it.
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by stinggy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Akbee:
corpse of two pupils.for secondary school..where r the mods??

They are still pupils till they get to SS class
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by jeje123(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
RIP to d deceased
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by kodded(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
embarassed diffrent type of friends are in this world sha
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Trinxie(f): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
The school doesn't grant press comment? Who does that?....R.I.P to the dead. Those classmates sef...am sure they would have had enough dosage of nightmares. And it doesn't sound like those guys drowned tho. Kinda like a mystery...someone disappears, then the person sent to search also disappears. maybe they saw something that must not be disclosed to the world...cause to me they sound like good swimmers. For him to leave his friends to get the fruit at the other side means they knew he could swim...God knows best tho.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by ayaside(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
....It was gathered.. undecided undecided undecided..RIP
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by watchindelta(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rip. I wan enter wan thread see waiting I dey see oh believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh.". Why? undecided even make i accept yes as Muslim before I can even enter self why? This is the first time am seeing this in nl undecided
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yeye Osun release these children o sad
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by britneykyute(f): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wah is dah man duin wid a stick
E wan turn fishers-of-corpse grin grin
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Too bad!
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by OgologoDimkpa: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
watchindelta:
Rip. I wan enter wan thread see waiting I dey see oh believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh.". Why? undecided even make i accept yes as Muslim before I can even enter self why? This is the first time am seeing this in nl undecided
You must be a newbie on NL.
Check out my signature embarassed
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by OgologoDimkpa: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Why did they use these kids for sacrifice
Ndi ojoo!!
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
aadanna24:

One of the victims was said to have jumped inside the river to swim to the other side of the river where a cherry tree was, but did not come out. It was learnt that after a while,the second victim reportedly jumped inside the river to see why the first had not come out and he too disappeared. The remaining five pupils were said to have waited for the two victims to come out, but after the duo did not come out,they were said to have sworn to an oath that they would not disclose what happened to their colleagues to anybody.

This story doesn't add up. Something is fishy or as Shakespeare would say, "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark" [Hamlet].
May they rest in peace.

*Paiging Matthew Gray Gubler*.
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Kennedymac(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Choi! I remember bak in the days when a friend died in the river close to our skul na dat day I swore never to cum close anytin. River or even swimming pool.. Rip young lads
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by timiwillson: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
too bad
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Amyeo: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
God have mercy.
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
RIP.
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by MzQueen(f): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Very sad cry
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Ephemmm: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oh Lord I thank you for being alive till today. This incidence happened to me when I was in secondary school too, but I escaped it miraculously.

I could have gone and forgotten, but your grace sustained me: now working at one of the topmost Nigerian banks.

Lord I thank you for this incomparable grace....

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by killercute16(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Trinxie:
The school doesn't grant press comment? Who does that?....R.I.P to the dead. Those classmates sef...am sure they would have had enough dosage of nightmares. And it doesn't sound like those guys drowned tho. Kinda like a mystery...someone disappears, then the person sent to search also disappears. maybe they saw something that must not be disclosed to the world...cause to me they sound like good swimmers. For him to leave his friends to get the fruit at the other side means they knew he could swim...God knows best tho.
its kind of like a sacrifice,the spirit might be hungry.Same thing happen to a frng of mine in my pry school days he went swimming but never return then after lyk 6day or 7day nt quite sure,then his body came out floating on the water,when retrived,he was eyeless,and his body was in a sleeping position.They did some ritual rite there and even buried him there.
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by killercute16(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ephemmm:
Oh Lord I thank you for being alive till today. This incidence happened to me when I was in secondary school too, but I escaped it miraculously.

I could have gone and forgotten, but your grace sustained me: now working at one of the topmost Nigerian banks.

Lord I thank you for this incomparable grace....
Thank God for ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by freecocoa(f): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wtf?

Swearing an oath not to tell people what happened to your friends, this is serious. shocked

RIP.
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by watchindelta(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
You must be a newbie on NL.
Check out my signature embarassed
newbie ki. Check my profile. Maybe because I no dey enter religion thread must often. undecided

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Trinxie(f): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
killercute16:
its kind of like a sacrifice,the spirit might be hungry.Same thing happen to a frng of mine in my pry school days he went swimming but never return then after lyk 6day or 7day nt quite sure,then his body came out floating on the water,when retrived,he was eyeless,and his body was in a sleeping position.They did some ritual rite there and even buried him there.
wow!!! Its a serious case then
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Skoopy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
After the goddess has already taken what it wants, you are still offering her more in the name of sacrifice...
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by Charles4075(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Those 5 kids who took an oath not to tell anyone about what happened are strong-hearted mehn.. They can kill someone if they are provoked..
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by killercute16(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Trinxie:

wow!!! Its a serious case then
Sure,but some are lucky to be rejected by the spirit...but if you gonna die u will surely die but if no then aint no mofo cant touch you
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by buccal(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
aadanna24:
So wat are u actually insinuating?
mayb forces in d river used dem.*js tinkin*
Re: Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured) by slap1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
PUPILS in SECONDARY school. Rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira / What Do You Call The Little Dot Above The Letter "I"? / Mosa Oladele Had Best Thesis In UK University, 6 A's In WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.