Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

D'banj Nigeria Artiste Explains Why He Is Bringing Amber Rose To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Nigeria Artiste Explains Why He Is Bringing Amber Rose To (454 Views)

Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker / 14-Year-Old Artiste Explains The Delay In The Release Of His Debut Track / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Nigeria Artiste Explains Why He Is Bringing Amber Rose To by binoosmart(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
he sexy model Amber Rose will be in Lagos, Nigeria to celebrate the kick off party of D'banj's 10th anniversary tour.
Dbanj and Amber Rose
Now that D'banj's court issues have been put on hold, he can now concentrate fully on his 10th anniversary tour.
The anniversary tour kicks off tomorrow in grand style at the Ocean View, Victoria Island Lagos after D'banj touring Europe. The main attraction of his10th anniversary party will be the host, popular American model Amber Rose.
In an interview with NET on January 29, 2015 D'banj shared all his plans for his anniversary tour that is expected to run throughout 2015.

"Firstly I must tell all my fans out there that I know how much love you all have for me, so I know that this 10th year anniversary will not and cannot just be one event, it will last through the whole year" reed more here http://yakububinu..com/2015/01/dbanj-nigeria-artiste-explains-why-he.html
Re: D'banj Nigeria Artiste Explains Why He Is Bringing Amber Rose To by villareal15(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Dancing Shoki? Lol (photo) / Cobhams Asuquo -- Don’t Sell Your Vote Because Of Rice & Recharge Cards / Ice Prince: Chocolate City Star Shoots Video For ‘mutumina’ Single –SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.