Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist (10190 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by wisdompraise(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Conversation between a Husband (H) and a Psychologist (P):

P : What do you do for a living Mr. Bandy?
H : I work as an Accountant in a Bank.

P : Your Wife ?
H : She doesn't work. She's a Housewife only.

P : Who makes breakfast for your family in the morning?
H : My Wife, because she doesn't work.

P : At what time does your wife wake up for making breakfast?
H : She wakes up at around 5 am because she cleans the house first before making breakfast.

P : How do your kids go to school?
H : My wife takes them to school, because she doesn't work.

P : After taking your kids to school, what does she do?
H : She goes to the market, then goes back home for cooking and laundry. You know, she doesn't work.

P : In the evening, after you go back home from office, what do you do?
H : Take rest, because i'm tired due to all day works.

P : What does your wife do then?
H : She prepares meals, serving our kids, preparing meals for me and cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house then taking kids to bed.

✔Whom do you think works more, from the story above

The daily routines of your wives commence from early morning to late night. That is called 'DOESN'T WORK'??!!

Yes, Being Housewives do not need Certificate of Study, even High Position, but their ROLE/PART is very important!

Appreciate your wives. Because their sacrifices are uncountable. This should be a reminder and reflection for all of us to understand and appreciate each others roles.

All about a WOMAN ....
When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.

When she stares at you, she is wondering why she loves you so much in spite of being taken for granted.

When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a rock.

Never hurt her or take her wrong or for granted..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by dadarupees(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin NOTED.. Buh i neva marry sha
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by yorex2011: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok...
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by DickDastardly(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Errrrrm.........but thats no job or business cause she aint getting paid.
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:
Errrrrm.........but thats no job or business cause she aint getting paid.

The husband should pay her
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by DickDastardly(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
brito:

The husband should pay her

If i hear....... pay her? For doing what she was married for? Let her go and look for work jare!
Even dogs and monkey get trained to do those house chores here in Papua New Guinea cheesy
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
tongue upon all dis there will b disturbance in the night o
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Housewives should never be looked down on because they work harder than the working mums with helps. Even though it is important for a woman to work and have her own income, there are situations where she can't get a job or stay home to take care of the home. Such women should be appreciated. It ain't easy at all, I've been there till about 2 years ago so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by wisdompraise(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
funmilayoB:
tongue upon all dis there will b disturbance in the night o

What kind of disturbance again?

Any other work at night?
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
wisdompraise:

Any other work at night?

you can't understand
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by dominique(f): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
wisdompraise:

Any other work at night?

When the baby wakes in the middle of night crying or whining or just want to play. You don't expect the mother too sleep through that do you?

1 Like

Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by wisdompraise(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
funmilayoB:

you can't understand

Please make me understand.

You know I created this post but I don't know evry thing, so teach me what you know.

I'm a good learner.
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by 1miccza: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2015
dominique:

When the baby wakes in the middle of night crying or whining or just want to play. You don't expect the mother too sleep through that do you?

Or when the whining husband wakes her up for some adult play *winks* in the night
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by 1miccza: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2015
Nice piece OP but i think the man was referring to work as in a job to support the finances of the family
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by Ochiban: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Housework is a job that supports the finances of the family. Just because Nigerians look down on it doesnt make it so. You say slave labor because it is taken for granted that someone will always do it (obviously, DickDastardly has never done it). The day you know this is REAL work is when you no longer have grunts (aka dogs and monkey in Papau New Guinea) to do it for you like in developed first world countries. In US and UK, it is very common for a spouse (usually the wife) to step down from work after 2-3 kids. Why?

It is cheaper than to have 2 people work full time and pay someone for the services listed below
Because in UK, nursery charges 400 pounds a month per child for daycare == 1200 for 3 children
Because in Lagos, house help charge 30,000 naira a month to cook and clean
Because this work starts at 7 am and ends at 8pm == 13 hours work day
Because the working spouse is free to go on business trips because he does not have to worry about arranging child care. 2 income families usually turn down such trips that can advance their careers
Because the working spouse doesnt need to miss work days because a child is sick
Because people who have stay at home spouses actually make more money than their dual income counterparts (fact. a few studies have been done on the topic)
Because it is scientifically proven that their children do better in school and are more emotionally stable

Dont call it grunt work. You are dissing the people who grunt worked to raise you and calling them monkeys. My mom did the grunt work and I love her for it. Folks that stay home with kids arent lazy. Work in the office is just work, you rarely put your heart into it or care about the outcome. Home is labor and you pour your heart and soul into people's lives. The only reason why it looks easy is because most folks have been trained to do it since they were 3 years old. Medicine or engineering is only hard cuz you only spend 4-8 years training for it.
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by Ochiban: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
OLD POST
Re: My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!! Conversation Between A Husband And A Psychologist by 2015chick: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
when u are full housewife u cant command respect

(1) (Reply)

Cakes By Marie / Black Guys In Brazil / Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.