Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

» Join Mobile Phone Users BBM Channel Here For Tech Tutorials, Apps & More « - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / » Join Mobile Phone Users BBM Channel Here For Tech Tutorials, Apps & More « (752 Views)

7 Types Of Phone Users / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

» Join Mobile Phone Users BBM Channel Here For Tech Tutorials, Apps & More « by moneymaker24(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello, I trust your day has been going well.

I'd like to introduce you to the mobile phone users BBM Channel.

Join the BBM channel and get informations that aid mobile users in Nigeria and it's environs. There are lots you will benefit. It costs nothing other than just joining the Channel.

How To Join?

Simply click on http://www.bbm.com/bbm/en_gb/add-channel.html?bbmInviteId=C003FD41F. If using a blackberry phone, simply tap on 'Open in bbm' and you will automatically be redirected to the channel page on BBM.

If that doesn't work for you, simply go to channels on your BBM app (android, blackberry, iPhone and windows users) and type in C003FD41F and Join 'Mobile Phone Users In Nigeria' BBM Channel.

Please let's support this notion. God bless you as you join.
Re: » Join Mobile Phone Users BBM Channel Here For Tech Tutorials, Apps & More « by moneymaker24(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy The Nokia 215? / Root Moto Droid Razr, / Google Search Now Helps You Find Your Lost Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.