Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

D’banj: “it’s A Lie, I Don’t Owe Any Money” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj: “it’s A Lie, I Don’t Owe Any Money” (591 Views)

D'Banj- "It's Not A Lie" Ft Harrysong, Wande Coal (Video) / D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) / D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj: “it’s A Lie, I Don’t Owe Any Money” by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
D’banj has finally spoken concerning all the legal and alleged financial trouble he is in.

Speaking with revered media personality Olisa Adibua on his webs series show ‘The Truth’, D’banj when was asked to shed light on widespread rumours of his financial businesses ‘gone wrong’ and lawsuits, he responded saying, nothing on sort existed.

“I don’t know what’s going on. I can gladly tell you that one is a lie. I don’t owe anyone money. I don’t owe them money. If you need money, you go to the bank”

“I’m disappointed in the press people, a few of them. Defamation of character is the worst anyone can do. I don’t want to talk because that’s what they want me to do. They said im’ owing money so I’m waiting to go to the court”

He further explained that his lawyers have told him not to say anything since it’s a ‘rumour’;

“But for me it’s negative. It’s a business venture; they’ll settle themselves in court. It’s so painful if know that you’re such a huge brand that God has blessed and you’re in the public eye, that the best thing to do is defamation of character. I fell thats the poorest thing you can do as a business man”

The African Pop star also revealed that a staff of his had embezzled money from one of his companies, a digital distribution company which he says he’d invested about $2M in.

D’banj further went on to say the last two years have been ‘the best years of his life’.

http://www.rum704.com/2015/01/30/dbanj-its-a-lie-i-dont-owe-any-money/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj: “it’s A Lie, I Don’t Owe Any Money” by drizzydrag(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Just in case... You know the rest ; -)

Anyway, Happy Birthday to me and my BD mates star (38), Atana , dejavou(30 ), TAILODUL(39 ),
barnaby04 , hauwabd , Youngavo(38),
stanlon40 (35 ), VENUSS, ochukoeja (25 ),
segxes23 (23), brabus, Melikam (55 ), ayo2009ice
(30), lizybos , lastina (31), Gudugbem (29 ), Ariyke,
Electronzeez , Highbe( 23), RICHBOI2 (55), tobnical
(32 ), billionsam ( 26), Omoswags (25), evvyking
(30 ), ojsamuel , audigier (23 ), obaflex( 30),
drizzydrag (27), uwherin(45 ), MikelMerry( 21),
austinemike , priscillawill( 19),
emmanuelpeace1(19 ), 30ammy (20 ), pathoma ,
nonnysilva( 25), base83 , ytnatureboy ,
dougy2 ( 27), abbyglow2012 (33), itzhibekay,
yeloyhemzy (22), udison (18 ), itsmreldorado(31 ),
umoeyenisim , hassal2004 , yisakolo(31 ),
sapphiref , kolawole97 (18 ), Divy001 (23 ),
maxivinsly05 (25 ), Fabulousoshi97 ( 18), adexbash,
Femi2Ranking , kiz1to71 ( 22), memud001 (23 ),
Mykemore(28), Jennycute (28 ), HeyNaijaF,
sirelexzy (17 ), emmytune(23 ), Shafiushafzy

6 Likes

Re: D’banj: “it’s A Lie, I Don’t Owe Any Money” by emerged01(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2015
I also watched his interview on hiptv,he said he is not owing anybody.
Re: D’banj: “it’s A Lie, I Don’t Owe Any Money” by Baba419(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
We thank God

(1) (Reply)

Is Bankyw Turning Into A Rapper??! / NEW MUSIC: Aegiz Daniel – Omo Baba Ft. Oritse Femi / MC Galaxy – “abasi Amanam” (prod.by Chidoo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.