Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo (1131 Views)

BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck / Why I Didn't Win The Case With Chocolate City -- Brymo / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by Endougs(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Former Chocolate City act, Brymo who parted ways with the record label in 2013 amidst controversy and a law suit, has admitted he didn’t like the way it all ended with Choc City.

Featuring ‘Rubbin Minds’ on Channels Television on Sunday, January 25, 2014, along with KOWA’s presidential aspirant, Remi Sonaiya, Brymo said: ‘I don’t like how things ended with Chocolate City.

In the same breath, however, Brymo said that he doesn’t regret leaving the label. ‘I have no regrets, I have not heard from Audu Maikori in a long while but I ran into M.I at 2face’s album launch and we spoke.’

According to the singer, who is now a father to-be, ‘I’m not in touch with Ice Prince‘ while adding that his career is in a better place as he claims his recently released 4th studio album, Tabula Rasa is doing better than his previous album in the market

http://endougs..com/2015/01/i-dont-regret-leaving-chocolate-city.html
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by endy4oxide(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
4th album ke.......

Av I been sleeping? grin grin
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by Afrok(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Haha... Fourth album? Abeg where and when did I lose count? Coz Its like i stopped at no 2 shocked.

Good to know he is doing well but that's what I expected him to say, even Oga Eja nla, kiniun funfun will say the same thing undecided.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by axortedbabe(f): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
I see...atleast u r nw an expectant father which u wouldnt av bn if u were still with choc city..
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by axortedbabe(f): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Afrok:
Haha... Fourth album? Abeg where and when did I lose count? Coz Its like i stopped at no 2 shocked.

Good to know he is doing well but that's what I expected him to say, even Oga Eja nla, kiniun funfun will say the same thing undecided.
3rd one was"son of a carpenter"4th one"tabular rassa...
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
The tabula rasa album is super on point.
I wonder why oap's are not giving it airplay?
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by Afrok(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
axortedbabe:
3rd one was"son of a carpenter"4th one"tabular rassa...
thanks for the clarification but hmmm... Album 1,2,3&4 that doesn't even add up to only one album of some artists in terms of popularity. I hope am wrong sha.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by axortedbabe(f): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Afrok:
thanks for the clarification but hmmm... Album 1,2,3&4 that doesn't even add up to only one album of some artists in terms of popularity. I hope am wrong sha.
maybe choc city were nt really promoting him that much,probably that was why he left to hustle on his own..
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by Endougs(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Brymo is good anytime any day
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by Afrok(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
axortedbabe:
maybe choc city were nt really promoting him that much,probably that was why he left to hustle on his own..
May be, God Bless his hustle and ours too embarassed
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Afrok:
bro, please I need you to get his latest album. Tabula rasa.
Its super good. I play it in my car everyday.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by Afrok(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
icebeatz:
bro, please I need you to get his latest album. Tabula rasa.
Its super good. I play it in my car everyday.
I'll do that... thank U sir!
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by Yustash001(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2015
I remembered when they used to compare this guy with davido.....i don't why he's no more reigning.......i remember that ''Good Morning''...
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Chocolate City’ – Brymo by Yustash001(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2015
I remember when they used to compare this guy with davido.....i don't why he's no more reigning.......i remember that ''Good Morning''...

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love? - Shocking Photo! / See Epic Throwback Pic Of Phyno And Runtown / Tonto Dikeh Puts Massive Cleavage On Display..see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.