Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint (10860 Views)

This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) / Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Staccy: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Airforce1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
she's not even light skinned

4 Likes

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by ArchEnemy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Help help
I ve fainted undecided

21 Likes

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by SeverusSnape(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is this what you call Beauty that would make us faint

6 Likes

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Afrok(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op I tire for U ooo... U that posted the pictures, have U been to hell and come back before posting the picsshocked? If no! Why would I just check pictures of someone and faint? Abii nah wowo U dey see around U everyday? cheesy.

1st pic: it looks like she was mimicking Michael Jackson's dancing steps.
2nd pic: she looks like someone whose parachute was pressed opened while still on the ground.
3rd pic: she looks like Miss Village beauty queen.
4th pic: she looks like someone who is observing the drama between GEJ and Buhari.

Bottomline is, there are nothing special about the pics that can make a sane guy faint except for those in Yaba left lipsrsealed.

Final word; she should hit the gym coz soon they'll say she's 37years old or older cheesy grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by axortedbabe(f): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
this yabaleft escapee wey post this thing supose collect e-slap,av really fainted indeed,sumone pls pour me water..mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by MissEse: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op should be stoned for dis. I fainted 12* I'm even still unconscious. Yeye

5 Likes

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
This person is very ugly na....
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by MozB: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mercy johnson is not beautiful... She's just sexy. Una no d even sabi how to differentiate person were d pretty, beautiful or sexy

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by fayemisuccess(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
GET 100 NAIRA 1 MONTH AIRTEL DATA & 3GB+ GLO DATA FOR 1,000 NAIRA PER MONTH [Perfect for ANDROID/PC/BB]

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by ray2Dmond(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
God punish devil..my ex girl fine pass her

1 Like

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
That curve, though.
I'll fap till I pass out!
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by mytime24(f): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Black beAuty
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by MansaMoussa: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Must She Bleach to be fine?

My Dear, you fine jare!
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Well, thank God for Photoshop and DSLR cameras; with that, I can claim that I'm better looking than David Beckham!
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by uchebest2006(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
RUBBISH.....PHOTOSHOP,I WISH U CAN SEE HOW HER LEG LOOK FOR REAL.FOR THOSE WHO HAS SEEN HER.

BUH SHE HAS HER OWN AURA OF BEAUTY INSIDE HER.I LOVE HER CHARACTER THOUGH.
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by SegunFlames(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Seems the OP's brain has fainted angry

Lmao grin
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
why have I not fainted, undecided
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Missmossy(f): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yes she's very pretty for a mother of two , more over OP these pics are old and stale i must confess grin Do top up your game next time.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by 100Cents: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Smh

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by freezyprinzy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
all ah c z a lady wit massive sometin on her chest nothing 2 make me faint
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
wtf is dis mercy

is she a judge
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by gloryc30(f): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2015
she is sexy not pretty
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by MzQueen(f): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Afrok:
Op I tire for U ooo... U that posted the pictures, have U been to hell and come back before posting the picsshocked? If no! Why would I just check pictures of someone and faint? Abii nah wowo U dey see around U everyday? cheesy.

2nd pic: she looks like someone whose parachute was pressed opened while still on the ground.
4th pic: she looks like someone who is observing the drama between GEJ and Buhari.

Bottomline is, there are nothing special about the pics that can make a sane guy faint except for those in Yaba left lipsrsealed.

Final word; she should hit the gym coz soon they'll say she's 37years old or older cheesy grin
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by MzQueen(f): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2015
grin
Afrok:

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by temisukanmi(f): 1:04am On Jan 31, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Help help
I ve fainted undecided
*pours hot water * lolzz grin
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by ikgabriel(m): 2:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Op dis is pasonali 4 u and u alone

1 Like

Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by Yustash001(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2015
Faint on top this one?....
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by edesumpitor: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2015
@OP Please take a trip to CALABAR.This place is the land of angels.E b like say u no de too see fine chicks.In the land of the blind,one-eyed man is a champion.
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by twerkjack: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2015
SOMEBODY CALL D POLICE DEPT,........THIS OP NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED FPR FALSE ALARM
Re: Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint by ArchEnemy(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2015
temisukanmi:
*pours hot water * lolzz grin
chai. Hot water. Na so you hate me reach? cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show / Justus Esiri Honoured By Nollywood / SMH: Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Forgets To Wear Bra Mistaking Display Her Nipple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.