Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 (33909 Views)

Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Shuga Actress, ‘sophie’ Goes Braless In Birthday Photos As She Clocks 25 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by 100Cents: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ara means b,r,easts in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
XKZ:

I get o. In fact that was where she made the music that I understood, not from her drum.

Her selling point. And blv me, it really worked for her. She got me with that, nt her drum that i dnt even understand. Lol
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by Mayflowa(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
She should go and get married ..
All I see is bleach face

She is married and out! She nor want again
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by chronique(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ara!!! Kind of down to earth. I remember when I interviewed her at planet one couple of years back. She was stunned with the kind of questions I was asking her. Before the interview,I had spoken to my aunt about her and she gave me a low down about her(Ara). She was a school daughter to my aunt way back in methodist girls high school. By the time we finished the interview,I asked her if she knew xyz(my aunt). It was then it dawned on her that I had gotten a big expo. She admitted I did a good job on her by finding her behind the scene stories,to interview her. All through the interview,she was corteous and would even apologize for taking a lil time out,to attend to her baby. She actually waited for me at the venue of the interview before I got there. It's something you hardly find Nigerian celebrities do. And when the news of her divorce came out,I felt really sad for her. In all,I think she has a good personality.

1 Like

Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
sexylogan:

Amen grin
no b so?
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by bayulll01(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
All I see is bleach face
and u believe marriage is the ultimate goal in life
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
She's pretty.
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by twerkjack: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
All I see is bleach face
SHE LEARNT FROM U NA cheesy RAINBOW LIKE U.......
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by toprealman: 12:06am On Jan 31, 2015
agoadiv:
first pic looks like my mum undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Your popsy must be a sharp man if that is the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by dOnLarich: 12:50am On Jan 31, 2015
agoadiv:
first pic looks like my mum undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
that shows she's errrm u******...beaurifuuu

1 Like

Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by MadCow1: 12:50am On Jan 31, 2015
I guess miracles do happen.. undecided

The Ugly Duckling is now a Swan..
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by marieolae(f): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2015
lovely makeup.
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by naijaboiy: 1:06am On Jan 31, 2015
How much Brazilian hair she pack put for head so
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by bameyi(m): 1:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Her beauty is nothing to be compared to her eloquence seems like she's very educated, she's well endured all round, beauty included
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by redsun(m): 1:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Drummer? She looks too calm for a drummer.
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by Ishilove: 2:58am On Jan 31, 2015
She doesn't have a choice because all those heavy braids have messed up her hairline big time. It's a miracle she isn't bald. Look closely and you'll see that her new hairdo is designed to cover up her non-existent hairline. grin cheesy
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 31, 2015
Who is she?
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by searider(m): 4:26am On Jan 31, 2015
All dis MARYKAY laides sef. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by lozanni(m): 4:26am On Jan 31, 2015
onyekachee:
I honestly did not know she was this beautiful,I prefer this look to when she was rocking braids

You took The words out of My mouth !!!

Her former look was very weird.

1 Like

Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by kilokeys(m): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2015
IF THE FOUNDATIONS BE DESTROYED, WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO...

I wouldn't tag any girl as beautiful facially until i see her nak.ed face.

the truth is, i am sapiosexual and ill rather marry a deep person like Ara even in her 40s.. than a bimbo who is so shallow even if she is the hottest 22 yr in Naija
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by mekani(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2015
Ara. Is pretty from time and she needs a husband in her life so seriously.
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by gpokraki(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2015
Lol .... You are high @demelza
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by SleekyPosh(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Ethereal0110:
I like her Ooh, but i dont knw wat she is talkin about via her drums ..

Ask her na?
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by patostation(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2015
JohnnyNY:
All dis HD camera self. undecided

And perfect finish powder; then add 'skin lightening and toning creams. What you get is Michael Jackson's track, "it's black, or white"
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by ocelot2006(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2015
Wow.....
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2015
patostation:

And perfect finish powder; then add 'skin lightening and toning creams. What you get is Michael Jackson's track, "it's black, or white"
Lol
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by amosamali(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Juliedora79:
Weaves or braids. Its still very long. Same trademark.

I said it,U must b in Ikorodu!
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by Shalommy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
All I see is bleach face

And jealousy will kill you... U must be an ugly girl..smirks..
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by agoadiv(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
toprealman:

Your popsy must be a sharp man if that is the case.
i sharp like him na,u no c say i no de mingle with ugly gurls on nairaland?
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by nkemdi89(f): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
All I see is bleach face
She just ended her marriage so let her take her time before entering another one she also had a son from her failed marriage.
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by ireneony(f): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:

She just ended her marriage so let her take her time before entering another one she also had a son from her failed marriage.
hmmm ok..i thought she never got married
Re: Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 by Juliedora79(f): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
amosamali:

I said it,U must b in Ikorodu!

* tongue out* I am not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "This Cee-C Hair No Dey Due?" – Don Jazzy Retweets / Rosaline Meurer & Brother, Williams Meurer Mark New Year At A Luxury Garden / New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.