Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (6721 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by CORTANA: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
olakumby:
smileySits patiently#
Oulala
so bae, watchy gon be?cool
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by xreal: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

If i hear.....
No sighing of buhari or jonathan here cool grin

Oh, sorry sir.
But, may I use this medium to wish Buhari goodluck success?

We need real CHANGE, not 10naira fuel change.
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by olakumby(f): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

Cortana your errection attention is needed here cool
lmao
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by XKZ(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
olakumby:
lmao

You hear 'errection' body begin sweet you, baa...
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by olakumby(f): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
XKZ:

You hear 'errection' body begin sweet you, baa...
cortana..here u go. lipsrsealed
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by demelza: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
This guy wey dey open thread anyhow, you wan finish space for Seun's forum
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
CORTANA:

mama miya, how can i resist ya kiss
mama miya, how can i resist ya

Hmmmm...
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

Cortana here goes.....

What?
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by DickDastardly(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
This guy wey dey open one or two thread, you wan furnish Seun's forum
Thanks and gerrrrrrrrrrrroutovia! angry
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by demelza: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

Thanks and gerrrrrrrrrrrroutovia! angry
Come push me out. angry
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by CORTANA: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
brito:

What?
In baritone voice
"will you marry me?"
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
CORTANA:

In baritone voice
"will you marry me?"

I am very expensive
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by jjgirljay(f): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am very expensive

@brito you did not answer the question o.
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
jjgirljay:
I am very expensive

@brito you did not answer the question o.

He's not serious, he didn't come with a ring.

1 Like

Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
CORTANA:

In baritone voice
"will you marry me?"
brito:

I am very expensive

i hope ur boo aint reading this ish
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
xreal:

Ok, let's fellowship together. Just u and I ; to avoid distraction from pdp touts.

Sai FeBuhari.
come! ènyîa! no make me erect my vex oh!
sai wetin?you sniff t0t0breeze?
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2015
Those who wait to seek God at the 11th hour might die at 10:59:59, the earlier you make up your mind the better. . .
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2015
kallmemrB:

i hope ur boo aint reading this ish

lozz , someone want to take me away
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by HizMissy(f): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
cbay:
There are a few things that can keep you going all night.

1. Visit http://cynthiasbay..com kiss
2. Open your bible and read the word of God tongue
3. Say your Prayers Vehemently. Save the world from night demons grin

Yu forgot sleep
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by PETERSUCCESS: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
who passed
Re: Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! by MartinGoodnews1: 8:52pm On Mar 24
Visit for more info - https://www.emmynet24.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betpawa Virtual Tricks/ Cheat / When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? / This Shark Was Caught In Port Harcourt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.