Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Does Std Cause Frequent Erection Of D Penis? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Std Cause Frequent Erection Of D Penis? (686 Views)

Erection Of Illegal Wall In The Middle Of Lagos Road Causes Miscarriage - Pics / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Std Cause Frequent Erection Of D Penis? by mamziii(f): 6:08am On Jan 31, 2015
Hello house,my fiance has been havin an unusual erection for some days now and very painful. He gets an erection even without seeing somtin dat puts him in d mood and its beginning 2 embarass him,som days ago he was on transit only 2call and say his penis had erected ,was painful nd was almost crying. Now my question is,wat causes an unusual erection in men? Mind u he is not a drinker
Re: Does Std Cause Frequent Erection Of D Penis? by Godfullsam(m): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Std can only cause frequent DETENTION of the Joystick.
Re: Does Std Cause Frequent Erection Of D Penis? by mamziii(f): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Godfullsam post=30290705]Std can only cause frequent DETENTION of the Joystick.[/quote tanx but wat cud b d cause pls?]
Re: Does Std Cause Frequent Erection Of D Penis? by RotrEmmanuel: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Your boyfriend has not told you the truth of what is happening to his joystick.
Tell him to stop taking DRUGS that will help him last longer during sex. maybe he has taken overdose of sex stimulation drugs and now suffering from side effects which he will never tell u.
drug like TRAMADOL, monkey tail, gbogboniseh, shekpeh, etc and a few others have great effect and the SYMPTOMS are no far from his complain. once he stops, his joystick will never embarrassed him again. If he doubts, insist on running a test, which I know he wouldn't let u see or hear about the result.

GUYS telling ladies fake stories just to make things look REAL since 1670BC
grin grin
Re: Does Std Cause Frequent Erection Of D Penis? by mamziii(f): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Your boyfriend has not told you the truth of what is happening to his joystick.
Tell him to stop taking DRUGS that will help him last longer during sex. maybe he has taken overdose of sex stimulation drugs and now suffering from side effects which he will never tell u.
drug like TRAMADOL, monkey tail, gbogboniseh, shekpeh, etc and a few others have great effect and the SYMPTOMS are no far from his complain. once he stops, his joystick will never embarrassed him again. If he doubts, insist on running a test, which I know he wouldn't let u see or hear about the result.

GUYS telling ladies fake stories just to make things look REAL since 1670BC
grin grin
. Sweets I am 100and 1percent sure he took none of dat. Just did som research on google and found out its actually a condition,called piarus named after an Egyptian God or so.
Re: Does Std Cause Frequent Erection Of D Penis? by RotrEmmanuel: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2015
mamziii:
. Sweets I am 100and 1percent sure he took none of dat. Just did som research on google and found out its actually a condition,called piarus named after an Egyptian God or so.
No wonder they say ladies have Fish brain! grin

U are expecting him to tell u he took drugs abi
U are a jokker. Go with him and Run and test, please do not fail to thank me later..

I repeat overdose of sex pill is the cause of his wahala jor

Nairalanders, how many of una the consume sex drugs in the presence of your GIRLFRIENDS
Re: Does Std Cause Frequent Erection Of D Penis? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
No wonder they say ladies have Fish brain! grin

U are expecting him to tell u he took drugs abi
U are a jokker. Go with him and Run and test, please do not fail to thank me later..

I repeat overdose of sex pill is the cause of his wahala jor

Nairalanders, how many of una the consume sex drugs in the presence of your GIRLFRIENDS
op this guy is right!! don't be an ass
Re: Does Std Cause Frequent Erection Of D Penis? by omicron(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Drug abuse, sickle cell disease and a number of other blood disorders are common causes. Let him see a doctor cause should he have an erectionn more than 6hours straight, he could lose his organ.

(1) (Reply)

World Cancer Day 2015: ‘not Beyond Us’ / Drugs Or Herbs To Cure Q.E Pls Help / Bad Breath, Mouth Odour, Big Deal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.