Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video) (16240 Views)

Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend / Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent / Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video) by barryzkween(f): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2015
Here is how mediatakeout is reporting it...

Yesterday rapper 50 Cent made it CLEAR that he is NO LONGER dealing with video model Tatted Up Holly - and told that world about her THOT WAYS. Immediately afterwards - Holly made up some very OBSCENE LIES about 50 . . . which were designed to slander his character. We're not going to repeat that ISH cause we know it's not true . . .and 50 got LAWYERS ON FLEEK!!!
Well 50s fans were VERY UPSET that Holly was outchea trying to LIE on 50, one of the most SUCCESSFUL people in the hip hop world. And the fans decided to get even, by LEAKING a sextape of Holly - from back in the day, before she met 50. Look at the tattoos . . . it's definitely HER!!!

Y'all knew that Bey has her BEY-HIVE and Rih got her Navy . . . well 50 got a gang of INTERNET THUGS TOO!!

Click to see the video http://www.citinewstv.com/2015/01/oh-snap-50cent-releases-his-ex.html#more

1 Share

Re: Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video) by iphanyiuma(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Umm cOol
Re: Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video) by ejikeme(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2015
damn....
Re: Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video) by remmer56(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters / Fans Helped Me Overcome Pains Of My Son’s Death –d’banj / Senator Rochas Okorocha Receives 'WHO Is WHO' Award (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.