Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics (31370 Views)

Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? / Can You Spot The 6 Hidden Words From This Picture? / Can You Spot The Mistake In Less Than Five Seconds? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by Barselonia(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Okay
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by Viktoh(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Aki n pawpaw
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by UnknownT: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
folahann:
can't find the 4th. After wristwatch, pupil and win
The 3 buttons on his shirt
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by mcdokwe(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
How mush be d prize
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by tardell007(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
1.Pupil
2.Wrist watch
3.The writing
4diff colors of chain.(Neck lace).
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by thaoriginator: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
etiosa79:
We don't know korede bello over here in iraq. #GODWIN
You be isis member?
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by ebbie9ja(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Game Over. That'll be all. Go home everybody.
Game ain't over yet until u notice the button
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
You be isis member?

Your popsy nai enrol me na
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by sammyj: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
The back ground picture does not have eyes does not have pupils, with missing is the background write up, no wrist watch in one, white button in one and black button in the second,
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by tellwisdom: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
I'm busy drinking remy martins and you expect me to leave that and discuss about this small child??...May rain beat ur documents...onyi beribe OP angry
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by canalily(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
prettydiva89:
one of the pics has win in its background d other does not
he had a wristwatch in one
the guy at the background had a pupil in one pix

the last diff i dont get
must youundecided ?
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by canalily(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
bestestgirl:
the eyes of the man in the poster
wristwatch
'with'
...they ask uundecided
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by thaoriginator: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
etiosa79:

Your popsy nai enrol me na
grin guy, na question na, no vex. grin
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
ebbie9ja:

Game ain't over yet until u notice the button
Urgh...forgot to add that.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by LewisO: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Some people had figured out the difference, only a blind my that won't figure out the difference!
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by lusciouslex: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who gives a rat-asss about the teen?
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
canalily:
must youundecided ?
hey,what have i done
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by canalily(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
prettydiva89:

hey,what have i done
...you failed the ten commandments angrysad
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
canalily:
...you failed the ten commandments angrysad
please remind me of the ten commandments
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by dokunbam(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
dat9jaguy:
1>The pupil of the guy in pic is missing in one.
2>Win is missing in one of the pics in the background
3>Wrist watch on Korede's hand.

the button
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by talkout1: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
igetemi:
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/download14.jpg[/img]

Hint:- There are five differences…

Let me help you with one… Korede Bello’s Top, One has buttons the other does not *tongue out*.

Tell me the remaining four other differences.
the botton on his shirt are different. his watch
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by canalily(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
prettydiva89:

please remind me of the ten commandments
the missing spots on that pix...
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by iceberylin(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Trending:
make I shek
murdyfyied
d piksure wey dey background, d man get 46 bear bear while for d other, d bear bear na 64..
he has shoe in 1 while he doesn't have in d oda pic
dats my difference
no b my fault,na wetin d orijin tell me b dat
dies grin
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by Trending(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:

dies grin
quickly goes to price casket..
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by belloay(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
lifeisshort1:
Whoever is the mod should stop this rubbish, this useless thread shld not come anywhere near front page.mtchew.The funny this is that some mumu guys wil be spotting difference.
Overserious! We no fit relax again? U dey vex cos u no see d difference. Ntoi!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by BreezyRita(f): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:

dies grin

Raises him magically cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
canalily:
the missing spots on that pix...
sorry but i tried didn't i
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
D guy is missing in d oda pic undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by wiloy2k8(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
him dey smile for 1 . hime dey vex for d oda 1 . but na inside mind
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics by intergral(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
1. With is missing from that background picture.
2. His wrist watch.
3. The buttons on his shirt.
4. The pupil of the man in the background picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Were At The Previous Poster's Naming. . . / Names Of Celebrities (Alphabetical) / What Pissed You Off Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.