Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

4 Important Things You Don't Know To Start Loving To Watch Catoon Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 4 Important Things You Don't Know To Start Loving To Watch Catoon Movies (616 Views)

Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. / If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / If Loving You Is Wrong Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Important Things You Don't Know To Start Loving To Watch Catoon Movies by marenx: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
For those that don't want to read science fiction series, the secrets and attractions of new world order, one world government and new age are often buried in modern cartoon movies series.

'They' knew that most Religious fanatics believe that cartoons are produced to please children only and won't concentrate to watch to see what it's teaching them.

They are secretly initiating them to the new world of ILLUMINATI by way of gradual 'attractions' that can occur even in a dream.

Here are 3 Important Things to Take Note of when watching modern Cartoon Movies Series

1. How the characters look.
2. What the characters say.
3. The actions the characters take.
4. The world inwhich the characters live.

Then go and read or listen to what your religion said about them.

Agreed?

1 Like

Re: 4 Important Things You Don't Know To Start Loving To Watch Catoon Movies by Lindsaywhatup: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2015
Don't know. But I really like two cartoon movies: Mulan and Frozen. I guess it is because they both illustrate the power of woman. You said religion. I think culture is more appropriate here.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Watch Olisa Adibua "The Truth" Online? / Afriwood Film Academy 2015 Audition / Top 10 Must-see Summer Movies Of 2015, Which Ones Are On Your List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.