Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Who Would You Advise Me To Marry. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Would You Advise Me To Marry. (1295 Views)

Nigerian Guy Comes Out As Gay, Looking For A Wealthy Man To Marry (video) / IF You Were To Marry At This Age.wao! / When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Advise Me To Marry. by quduslap(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please, I need your help on this issue.

I'm planning to marry BUKKY but KEMI is more beautiful. BOLA has a nice character than SARAH. But come to think of it i still love TINUKE but FUNKE loves me more and now TOLULOPE is also in love with me but she's too harsh and i don't like DEOLA's character but AMINA is manageable only dat she's an hausa girl and her father will not allow her marry me.
I remember TOYIN and I had a promise but ROSELINE says i must marry her and FUNMI will never let me go even when LOLA insist she love me
and JENIFER is still chasing me. meanwhile i don't
really like ADEJOKE cos she's too fat and SIMI is too
skinny...wait o,
Monica is beautiful but d gurl is too short jare
and I can't marry AISHA cos she's taller than me, MARIAM and TITILOPE likes wearing trousers a lot which i don't like even ZAINAB who
wear skimpy skirts is beta dan JUMOKE who likes
three quarter jeans or should i go for LARA she
always call me everyday but ADETOUN too text me everyday...

oh God!
YETUNDE na my type oO but i cant stop thinking
about SHADE even thou i ignore all of them go mary VICTORIA wetin I wan tell AMANDA cos her papa na soldier.

Chai! Egbami!!

who i go marry now?? pls I need serious Advice.
Re: Who Would You Advise Me To Marry. by asadike(f): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aunty death
Re: Who Would You Advise Me To Marry. by quduslap(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
asadike:
Aunty death

Lolz
Re: Who Would You Advise Me To Marry. by quduslap(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
asadike:
Aunty death

Lolz, u wicked o
Re: Who Would You Advise Me To Marry. by japhmanuel: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
All
Re: Who Would You Advise Me To Marry. by quduslap(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2015
japhmanuel:
All

How is dat possible?
Re: Who Would You Advise Me To Marry. by TaeKEa5: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
no one...

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If She Was Your Daughter / An Epic Church Billboard / How True Is This? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.