Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Please Help On My Login Page - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help On My Login Page (1225 Views)

Php Login Page Error / PHP: How Do I Create A Login Page That Directs Users To Respective Accounts? / Help!!! Login Failed For User in SQL Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On My Login Page by Raypawer(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
i receive this error message occasionally during login of the current app am working on. I have tried various ways to resolve this via internet resources. please does anybody has a clue on what be possibly be the problem?

am using
Language: asp.net c# with sql db..
on
Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate on Windows 8.1

Re: Please Help On My Login Page by adexsimply(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
That "prelogin handshake" always cracks me up grin grin...I guess you're using sql server 2012?
Re: Please Help On My Login Page by MrFlexible(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
what av u tried??.. checked firewall issues??.. specifically ports required by SQL server... 1433, that's the default or else u specified something else during installation... is the port open for connection..check windows firewall with advanced security or so on ur windows osss..
Re: Please Help On My Login Page by Kingsonly: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
pls lets see your code there is a delay on ur code which results to the time out error
Re: Please Help On My Login Page by Raypawer(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2015
adexsimply:
That "prelogin handshake" always cracks me up grin grin...I guess you're using sql server 2012?

Yes, its 2012 sql
Re: Please Help On My Login Page by Raypawer(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2015
MrFlexible:
what av u tried??.. checked firewall issues??.. specifically ports required by SQL server... 1433, that's the default or else u specified something else during installation... is the port open for connection..check windows firewall with advanced security or so on ur windows osss..

From stack overflow, the solution proposed was that it was using ipv6.. That I should configure it to use ipv4... I tried but it will still show
Re: Please Help On My Login Page by Raypawer(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Kingsonly:
pls lets see your code there is a delay on ur code which results to the time out error

Ok, I will... Make I reach house
Re: Please Help On My Login Page by Raypawer(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
yes bro, this is the code i wraped up..

Kingsonly:

Re: Please Help On My Login Page by changecreator: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is a problem with the database or connection string it is on able to open the database for communication it has noting to do with your code if you are using a .mdf sql db then try to access it in visual studio to see whether it open
Re: Please Help On My Login Page by Raypawer(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2015
changecreator:
This is a problem with the database or connection string it is on able to open the database for communication it has noting to do with your code if you are using a .mdf sql db then try to access it in visual studio to see whether it open

it opens real time. thank you. I had to contact Microsoft help center and they gave an application that disables my ipv6 at SQL login or so... but I don't get the problem any more thanks .

(1) (Reply)

Learn Solidworks 3D Design And Simulation. / Do You Want To Learn Java. Here Is Your Chance. / Psiphon 3 For PC Windows 10/8/7 FREE (updated) 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.