Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For? (889 Views)

Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter / Has She Won A Soul For Christ By Doing This? / 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For? by 5minsmadness: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
The soul is that part of a man/woman that lives on after the body dies. The Eternals are into the business of acquiring souls. Your soul will either be taken by the light or be held by the darkness. The good news here is that it is entirely your choice, no one can steal your soul, you give it of your own accord. Wether you spend the rest of eternity in heaven or hell is entirely up to you.

As a christian, your soul belongs to God through Christ Jesus. But some christians have sold their soul for a loaf of bread that will expire with this world.
So I'm asking you. How much did you sell your soul?

I know a guy who sold his soul because he didn't get Halliburton job. He was ok being a christian until he applied for a job interview at Halliburton and wasn't selected. So he got angry with God and decided to become an atheist. He sold his soul for Halliburton job.

I know a lady who sold her soul because she lost her sister. She didn't understand why her sister should die at such a young age and so she got angry with God and sold her soul.

I know a girl who sold her soul for her boyfriend. He is an atheist and she loved him so much she decided to be an atheist too. She sold her soul for love. How touching.

I know a guy who sold his soul because he went to crusade ground asking God to give him admission into the university after 4yrs staying at home. He spent a whole month sleeping in the church without reading his books and then started hustling for 'special centre' only to fail woefully. He got angry with God and decided to sell his soul.

All these people have very good reasons in their mind for selling their soul. What they don't realise is...THIS WORLD IS TEMPORARY. Even death and loss of a loved one is temporary. It is better for some people to die than to remain in this world. The world they are going to is better than this one. But the people they leave behind who are not deep in their faith won't understand this. They see here as the end of all things instead of just a passageway.

Same as those who sell their souls for friendship or love or money or good jobs. All this will pass. But the soul will remain for eternity and will go to whoever you sold it to.
It is more important for you to take care of what will last for eternity than what will end here.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
I sold mine for free smiley. Those who sold theirs for a loaf of bread are even lucky. Any interested buyers? I now want to resell it for a much higher price. I don't want to spend eternity with a Jew carpenter or virgins. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
5 minutes (or less) of truthfulness...
Re: How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For? by theSpark(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I sold mine for free smiley. Those who sold theirs for a loaf of bread are even lucky. Any interested buyers? I now want to resell it for a much higher price. I don't want to spend eternity with a Jew carpenter or virgins. Thanks

Pardon my curiosity, are you a Northerner? Were you Muslim?
Re: How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For? by 5minsmadness: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For? by theSpark(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Can Demons Go Without Casting Them Out? / Imei Tweaking A Sin? / "What If I'm Wrong?" - To God On The Judgement Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.