Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals (2497 Views)

Wet Ur Pant Gals Only / I Am Ready To Teach You How To Play The Drums For A Token Fee.for Boys And Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Im so puzzled with these naija boys. My boyfriend is driving me insane hes soo jealous. Cant talk to my guy friends, guys cant ask me out. And theres thing thing with naija boys in sa thinking sa girls r loose and cannot be faithful. So sick of having to prove myself and beg for stupid little things. Yoh cant deal im going out of my head. I lov him so much but im so ready to let this whole thing go. Introduced him to my family something ive never done before, evn tho I knew how most south africans feel about nigerians.

Now we fighting over old fb messages y cant he see how much I love him. Truly and unconditionally
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by iceberylin(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
So undecided
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by adamskutty(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
katzz:
Im so puzzled with these naija boys. My boyfriend is driving me insane hes soo jealous. Cant talk to my guy friends, guys cant ask me out. And theres thing thing with naija boys in sa thinking sa girls r loose and cannot be faithful. So sick of having to prove myself and beg for stupid little things. Yoh cant deal im going out of my head. I lov him so much but im so ready to let this whole thing go. Introduced him to my family something ive never done before, evn tho I knew how most south africans feel about nigerians.

Now we fighting over old fb messages y cant he see how much I love him. Truly and unconditionally
babe, are u from south africa?
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
adamskutty:
you won collect from ur brother?
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Tallesty1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
adamskutty:
Gombe state
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by jamex93(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
dats ur family problem
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
runs girl
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Penssuwa(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
So sweetie, what do you want us to do for you or are you here to just vent your spleen? Plz calm down and know when you are the one making a mistake. Sometimes, the impression you create speaks deeper than your action.
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ipledge:
you won collect from ur brother?
yeah
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:
So undecided
so u think im overreacting
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
adamskutty:
yeah I am
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
It sucks feeling like im not good enough nd having to conform to someone's standards. He doesnt even see how much I try to make him happy......and my family loves him by the way
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by L2CD766: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Most SA women are loose and most Nigerian Men are Bosses who dont tolerate shït. so stop bitching and whining and stop shaking your boõty for every random niggga
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:
Most SA women are loose and most Nigerian Men are Bosses who dont tolerate shït. so stop bitching and whining and stop shaking your boõty for every random niggga
totally hate it when people think they know me....but thats ur opinion hey. guess u know all this coz uve seen my "booty" lucky u
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by L2CD766: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
katzz:
totally hate it when people think they know me....but thats ur opinion hey. guess u know all this coz uve seen my "booty" lucky u
most SA women think that with their oversize booty they can keep any nigga in check..... but Relationships dont start and end with XHOSA bums..... BTW why are you dating a nigerian instead of south african men
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:
most SA women think that with their oversize booty they can keep any nigga in check..... but Relationships dont start and end with XHOSA bums..... BTW why are you dating a nigerian instead of south african men
lol im not xhosa nd I can date who I want, why cant I date a nigerian man..... he approached me and I liked him no biggie
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by L2CD766: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
katzz:
lol im not xhosa nd I can date who I want, why cant I date a nigerian man..... he approached me and I liked him no biggie
most XHOSA women have butts that were shipped directly from heaven!!...... Seriously you shouldnt be dating a Nigerian Man, the cultural difference seems to be the biggest culprit in NG-SA Relationships, not forgeting mentality and mindset. Dump the Nigerian Nigga and find yourself a Nice handsome Mzansi dude. grin
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
L2CD766:
most XHOSA women have butts that were shipped directly from heaven!!...... Seriously you shouldnt be dating a Nigerian Man, the cultural difference seems to be the biggest culprit in NG-SA Relationships, not forgeting mentality and mindset. Dump the Nigerian Nigga and find yourself a Nice handsome Mzansi dude. grin
yeah wish it was tht easy, u sure made good points tho. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by wierdpsycho: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
I agree that SA women should date more of their men. The clash of cultural identities and ignorance always ends most relationships.
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
wierdpsycho:
I agree that SA women should date more of their men. The clash of cultural identities and ignorance always ends most relationships.
guess ive always known the truth just ddnt want to admit it
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by wierdpsycho: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
katzz:
guess ive always known the truth just ddnt want to admit it
I am def not asking you to end your relationship. .. but you can work things out.. learning his culture... Finding his weak spot etc.... Good luck in your Relationship... hope to hear wedding bells in the nearest future

2 Likes

Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by chigoizie7(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=katzz post=30305340]Im so puzzled with these naija boys. My boyfriend is driving me insane hes soo jealous. Cant talk to my guy friends, guys cant ask me out. And theres thing thing with naija boys in sa thinking sa girls r loose and cannot be faithful. So sick of having to prove myself and beg for stupid little things. Yoh cant deal im going out of my head. I lov him so much but im so ready to let this whole thing go. Introduced him to my family something ive never done before, evn tho I knew how most south africans feel about nigerians.

Now we fighting over old fb messages y cant he see how much I love him. Truly and unconditionally [/quo

for real u truly loved him oh, but as a nija guy, all the naija gals he has met has totally formated his brain that he doesnt know when to believe that truth SA babes and NAIJA babes aint the same, so give him some time.
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by LewisO: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
katzz:
guys cant ask me out.

Why will guys ask u out when u said u have a boyfriend and said u love him? don't u think u are trying to make him more jealous for such? and it can make u cheat on him.

Why are u so freak with guys asking u out?
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=chigoizie7 post=30313392][/quote] thanks for that, I really love him
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Monicasque(f): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
So since u have introduced him to yo parents, wen is he bringing u over here so dat u can meet his?
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:

Why will guys ask u out when u said u have a boyfriend and said u love him? don't u think u are trying to make him more jealous for such? and it can make cheat on him.

Why are u so freak with guys asking u out?
im not sayin I want guys to, just tht he hates it whn men look at me or show interest in me. I cannot always be with him 24/7 even whn we out nd he leaves me for a few min and a guy comes up to me. It turns into a fight like I asked for tht to happen. Id never cheat on him wish he knew thts how much I love him. Its frustrating to fight over some stranger
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Monicasque:
So since u have introduced him to yo parents, wen is he bringing u over here so dat u can meet his?
sometime this year, at least tht was the plan
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Monicasque(f): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
katzz:
sometime this year, at least tht was the plan

k
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by adamskutty(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
katzz:
yeah I am
This is very unbelievable.

U must be a very rare breed found among ur kind. grin
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
katzz:

Make I bend if you be South African chic , motherfccking naija nigga
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 03, 2015
adamskutty:
This is very unbelievable.

U must be a very rare breed found among ur kind. grin
lol that kinda hurts. U guys have it all wrong
Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by EmmySparky(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
SA and so what?...thought u were an american or canadian...mctheeeew...9ja even better pass the country sef...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need An Indian Girl! / Looking For An Educated Ebira Girl To Marry / A Note For Ma Heart Desire On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.