Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Yikes!! YBNL Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy...sneak Peak Phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yikes!! YBNL Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy...sneak Peak Phot (1207 Views)

Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yikes!! YBNL Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy...sneak Peak Phot by sassysatino: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yipee!! Finally my source did me proud..Okay I broke the story few hours ago and now it seems confirmed.. Olamide and his boo, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, have welcomed his first son. The new baby was born to the rapper on Friday, January 30, 2015 at St Ives Hospital in Ikeja, Lagos.

I have also gathered that the rapper had told a few friends and family members at the beginning of the year that he will hold a low key wedding in the second quarter of the year. The low key wedding event is a follow up to the secret introduction ceremony which the ‘Story for the gods’ star held in December 2014. Olamide has since named his new son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji. He joins the growing list of baby daddies in the industry, a set that include the likes of Wizkid, Timaya, Ice Prince and others....

Congrats Badoo

See another: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/yikes-ybnl-olamide-and-girlfriend.html

Re: Yikes!! YBNL Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy...sneak Peak Phot by brennyB: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Congrats to them both... More baby mamas nd daddies.... Baddest guy eva liveth.. Congrats all d way man
Re: Yikes!! YBNL Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy...sneak Peak Phot by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Same olamide dat insulted linda ikeji few months
ago when she broke d news? Same olamide dat
called her a liar? Now she don born? Who has d
last laugh now? Smh...

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Acquires New "Custom Made Jet" May Not Be Broke Afterall / 10 Popular Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Have Children Out Of Wedlock / See Chioma Akpotha Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.