Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* (34323 Views)

Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) / Amber Rose Storms UK Tour In A Super Revealing Rubber Mesh Jumpsuit...check On I / Amber Rose Storms Nigeria For D'banj's Anniversary (confirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by sukkot: 3:25am On Feb 01, 2015
ideylaff:

not really just stating the obvious....

Just never seen artists going all the way to the airport to welcome someone you paid to come do a job

looks like kissing someones butt to me....

IF NIGERIA WAS A BIT MORE CIVILIZED HE WOULDNT HAVE TO DO THAT. NIGERIAN AIRPORT IS A VERY HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT. ITS NOT LIKE SHE LANDED AT HEATHROW OR OTHER ORGANIZED AIRPORTS. EVEN NIGERIANS WHO LIVE ABROAD WHEN THEY GO TO NIGERIA NEED A FRIENDLY FACE TO COME RESCUE THEM FROM THE TOUTS AND IMMIGRATION AND AGBEROS AND 419ERS AND CUSTOM AT THE AIRPORT. TALK LESS OF A CLUELESS CELEBRITY FROM AMERICA. HE HAS TO BE THERE TO PICK HER UP. SHE CAN BE KIDNAPPED YOU KNOW. naija is a special case my brother. leave matter alone like matthias

3 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by M4gunners: 6:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Wetin she come do if may ask? She no be singer,no be comedian na ordinary stripper.Shey She go stripe 4 Dbanj alone or all of una?
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by eddiegate(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2015
Chai she tink say na yankee she dey ni..see d jean shirt wey she go wear for naija..lol..abi davido neva tell am say d sun for dis syd na 'ONE OF A KInD
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by wordbank(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2015
For black china I'm willing to shut d party down with a bullion van cool
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2015
thrizzle:

you no dey shame
no no is just that we don't know them in Saudi Arabia here.
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2015
all4naija:
Get out of the dark forest you live in and read about American celebrities. angry
no offense man,I live in Saudi Arabia
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
hahaha grin, Airforce1 come and see tongue

Wait oh,are u actually tripping for that nigga?

NB: where the VN na
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by smajatt(m): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2015
honestly i dey always feel Kanye, that guy no just send.... always rocking...... grin grin grin grin
waiting for the day am gonna tongue kiss a beautiful lady in public for the paparazzi s.......

Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by macuwon(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2015
ChiSun27:
So Nigerians now celebrates pr*ostitutes?

To all the posters above me...where is our 'reserved' nature?

I have one question to ask..what will Amber Rose bring to the table of an average Nigerian youth?

BO.OBS!
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by chucky234(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2015
emerged01:
no be only broke, na broken. Dbanj!!!!! bangalee to sure
Dude is broke jare, he is trying to use the show to raise cash especially those paying 300k for table and 20k for normal seats.
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by chucky234(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Airforce1:

yeah

Black Chyna rock
Blac Chyna not Black....
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by thrizzle(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2015
jeez see yansh grabbing

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by Airforce1(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Droidbot:

....And their "relationship" blossomed. They both came to the same realization that they were meant for each other. What started out as a "Lemme hear your laff na" event turned into what most people would call "A fairy tale love" over night. Although, his(Airforce1) undying desire of love(lust?) for Black Chyna still had the best of him but he knows the value of his new found love and would go to any length to keep her(Nneka123) happy!.

The End.

Droidbot the narrator grin

Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by Airforce1(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
hahaha grin, Airforce1 come and see tongue

Smiles smiley grin
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by emerged01(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
chucky234:
Dude is broke jare, he is trying to use the show to raise cash especially those paying 300k for table and 20k for normal seats.

you see, no one is wise enough to understand life. one of the fruits of evil is hatred. even if he is broke,do people need to rejoice over him? I watched his interview with hiptv on Friday night,he said "he owes no one,that they said the matter is in court. he will sure go to court to sue for defamation soon.
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by mytime24(f): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
reachycul:

Omolepasingo......I swear preetie gaan
translate shocked
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
dancok:
no offense man,I live in Saudi Arabia
Oh I See! I was playing with you.
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
South African blacks have not been able to invite American celebrity for years. They are all broke a s s Township people! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by chucky234(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
emerged01:

you see, no one is wise enough to understand life. one of the fruits of evil is hatred. even if he is broke,do people need to rejoice over him? I watched his interview with hiptv on Friday night,he said "he owes no one,that they said the matter is in court. he will sure go to court to sue for defamation soon.
He owe no one yet his property was sealed, or you want me to believe that the court mistook his house for someone else's.
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by emerged01(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
chucky234:
He owe no one yet his property was sealed, or you me to believe that the court mistook his house for someone else's.
surely, there is an end to everything. we will all know at the end if truly he is broke or not.
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by chucky234(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
emerged01:

surely, there is an end to everything. we will all know at the end if truly he is broke or not.
There is no way I'll come to you and say you are owing me when you are not, the people he is owing N200m presented evidences to back their claim(s).
I'm not hating but saying it the way it is, celebrity should learn to save for rainy days instead of indulging in thrift and luxurious lifestyles.
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by reachycul(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
mytime24:
translate shocked
Slim gal wit figure 8 nd preetie face
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by mytime24(f): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
reachycul:

kk,tnx 4d cmplimnt
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by simdam500(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
seangy4konji: Make amber just give me chance lay for that chest and sleep. I fit deh there for 10 years and after makebi just deh go heaven.

Ohh boy
[s]
If you get link for blood money abeg pm me oooo.
[/s]

You no go find grin

Oh the link wey I get. Ur left eye will be needed cheesy
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by reachycul(m): 2:45am On Feb 02, 2015
mytime24:
kk,tnx 4d cmplimnt
Neva mind dats part of men job
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by seangy4konji: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ohh boy. Why now. Something softer and I go release am.

Gods time is d best.those who wait unto God always win.
simdam500:

You no go find grin

Oh the link wey I get. Ur left eye will be needed cheesy
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by simdam500(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
seangy4konji: Ohh boy. Why now. Something softer and I go release am.

Gods time is d best.those who wait unto God always win.

angry grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by seangy4konji: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bad boy. How ur day deh go?hope cools. Bless
simdam500:

angry grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2015
reachycul:

you forgot to add long fore head.
Re: Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* by reachycul(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
you forgot to add long fore head.
Nah u knw oo lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo In 1985 (Throwback Photo) / I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.