Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Courtious Not Yet At Cech's Level - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtious Not Yet At Cech's Level (789 Views)

PICTURE: Petr Cech Crashes His Car At Emirates Stadium After Liverpool Game / Twitter Reacts To Petr Cech's Nightmare Premier League Debut For Arsenal / Hilarious! Arsenal FC Produces Head Gear In Anticipation Of Peter Cech (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courtious Not Yet At Cech's Level by Greatihex(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Since this season, he has been shipping in some silly goals, especially ground balls. I think Mourinho should start featuring Cech; let courtious watch Cech from the bench so that he can learn more. This the EPL, he still has much to learn. He just cost us 3 points against city.
What do you think, my fellow blues fans?

2 Likes

Re: Courtious Not Yet At Cech's Level by Ukeachu1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
ur rite. I do prefer petr .
Re: Courtious Not Yet At Cech's Level by Chazzyboy: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chelsea has a culture
Re: Courtious Not Yet At Cech's Level by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2015
courtois is the future....he is good.
Re: Courtious Not Yet At Cech's Level by dicksj93: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2015
Cost us 3points? R u serious? Matic cost us 3points wen he gave out d ball in a very dangerous position ...and d goal had nafin to do wit courtois' difficulties wit ground balls
Re: Courtious Not Yet At Cech's Level by beinstein(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Courtois was well positioned to catch the ball (not even punch) with ease when the ball was crossed. instead he threw his hands in the air with no interest to stop it . reminds me of Turnbull all over again.
Re: Courtious Not Yet At Cech's Level by Greatihex(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
beinstein:
Courtois was well positioned to catch the ball (not even punch) with ease when the ball was crossed. instead he threw his hands in the air with no interest to stop it . reminds me of Turnbull all over again.
true. The Turnbull part was funny.
Re: Courtious Not Yet At Cech's Level by Greatihex(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
dicksj93:
Cost us 3points? R u serious? Matic cost us 3points wen he gave out d ball in a very dangerous position ...and d goal had nafin to do wit courtois' difficulties wit ground balls
for the ground ball, i meant the previous matches.

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney To Wrestle At WWE Wrestlemania? / Picture Of The Special One Celebrating / Betomology: Sure Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.