Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? (3075 Views)

Gbemisola Scarlet Shotade & Temi Gomez Traditional Wedding Photos / Selena Gomez Best Pictures Ever / Selena Gomez Goes Topless For 'V' Magazine...fans Blast Her Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lol.... Selena Gomez is a Hollywood Star Okay... The Girlfriend To Justin Bieber...

Let's say this guy is your friend and he says to you that he wants to date Selena Gomez, he doesn't mind the cost...

What Would It Cost Him?

Your advice abeg ...The guy is still waiting on pins and needles...

Help a brother cool

Happy Weekend...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by jmoore(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
op, so this is how you look like? Good luck in advance.
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by iceberylin(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Seek first the Kingdom of God and everything shall be added unto u cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
all it wud take is bill gates cheque book...
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:
Seek first the Kingtom of God and everything shall be added unto u cool

Hian! Including the girl? cheesy...
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by KingTom(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:
grin grin grin
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
jmoore:
op, so this is how you look like? Good luck in advance.

..smiley
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by iceberylin(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Hian! Including the girl? cheesy...
Everything bro
Na so e dh for Bible
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:

Everything bro
Na so e dh for Bible

I just notice sef....no be kingdom you write. grin
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by HizMissy(f): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
It'll take bleaching, plastic surgery and lots of money...

Damn!
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mirexxx, I sight you wink
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by iceberylin(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

na mistake sha grin
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

lol
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Joshkid(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:
Seek Ye First?? undecided
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by zyzxx(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
His peace of mind
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
It will take him to come back to life again as a different person.
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
It will take him to come back to life again as a different person.

Nneka, you harsh o cheesygrin
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
zyzxx:
His peace of mind

How? wink
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
HizMissy:
It'll take bleaching, plastic surgery and lots of money...

Damn!

Trying to imagine it... work plenty o...cheesy
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Nneka, you harsh o cheesygrin
hehe! it's the truth na, despite the fact, she came to ghana like 5 years ago, for a unicef project. if this guy was there, and was trying to woo her, she will do something bad to him tongue
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by zyzxx(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

How? wink
grin na d lady go give him hypertension,coz he will be willing to please her Alwys and it demanding

* Gud pm bro *
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
zyzxx:
grin na d lady go give him hypertension,coz he will be willing to please her Alwys and it demanding

* Gud pm bro *

Really True....cheesy

Gudpm

1 Like

Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe! it's the truth na, despite the fact, she came to ghana like 5 years ago, for a unicef project. if this guy was there, and was trying to woo her, she will do something bad to him tongue

Hmm...No hope for him be that o?
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
malonephills:
lol

Malone.Sup
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by mirexxx(f): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:
Mirexxx, I sight you wink
lols he shud get a cosmetic suggery done 1st
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
lygn19:
all it wud take is bill gates cheque book...

I better ask her if it will...wink
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by zyzxx(m): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Really True....cheesy

Gudpm
dat y it Gud to ignore some ladies, Some1 knws dat he can't handle her
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
lols he shud get a cosmetic suggery done 1st

Lol...I'll see to that as a Surgeon wink
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
HizMissy:
It'll take bleaching.

Selena is not a racist.
Remind me why he needs to bleach. undecided

Plastic surgery.

Surgery? nah! He looks way cute healthy. grin

and lots of money...
Damn!

Come on, don't judge her.
She's anything but a gold digger. tongue
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
zyzxx:
dat y it Gud to ignore some ladies, Some1 knws dat he can't handle her

Wise Words! cheesy

I have had to do that on several occasions... To help yourself live longer and to avoid "I thought that..."

Many of them are set to Friend zone you at your detriment...grin
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aprime:

Selena is not a racist.
Remind me why he needs to bleach. undecided

Surgery? nah! He looks way cute healthy. grin

Come on, don't judge her.
She's anything but a gold digger. tongue

Nice one ... but funny cheesygrin
Re: What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez? by mirexxx(f): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Lol...I'll see to that as a Surgeon wink
good smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Kim Sexy Shares Her Teenage Bikini Pics / Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? / Ramadan Mubarak! Facts, History, Dates, Greeting And Rules About The Muslim Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.