Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Is Malice Really Bad? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Malice Really Bad? (944 Views)

Why Certain Nigerians Hold Grudge/malice? Geeze! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Malice Really Bad? by Nostradamus: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
okay...i was in an arguement with my friends on this topic,a female friend said it's good as it stop one from encountering rude people twice,please i want to know people's opinion on this
Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by FKO1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
It's not good, Malice is an unnecessary burden...
Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by Nostradamus: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
FKO1:
It's not good, Malice is an unnecessary burden...
tnxx FKO1,u said it's a burden,please can you give more insight
Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by FKO1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nostradamus:
tnxx FKO1,u said it's a burden,please can you give more insight
Whenever you see someone you're keeping Malice with.. you feel kinda heavy, as if something is weighing you down.. .
Sometimes even thinking about the person triggers the feeling.. . undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by Nostradamus: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
FKO1:
Whenever you see someone you're keeping Malice with.. you feel kinda heavy, as if something is weighing you down.. .
Sometimes even thinking about the person triggers the feeling.. . undecided
hmmmmm...i see,now i understand,no wonder you called it a burden
more comments please
Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by 2prexios: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
As for me, follow peace with all men, and be of good cheers. Endure the correction and or persecution by others, done in genuine spirit of truth seeking or common good. But deal ruthlessly with whoever tryna make a sport outta humiliating you with silly emoticons and the likes. Don't try to win haters by loving, hate is their obsession, and don't feed them with answers, it will burn them down being irrelevant to you.

1 Like

Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by Nostradamus: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
2prexios:
As for me, follow peace with all men, and be of good cheers. Endure the correction and or persecution by others, done in genuine spirit of truth seeking or common good. But deal ruthlessly with whoever tryna make a sport outta humiliating you with silly emoticons and the likes. Don't try to win haters by loving, hate is their obsession, and don't feed them with answers, it will burn them down being irrelevant to you.
bros,i love this your comment...but let's imagine this scenario,you were minding your own business on a particular day,when someone you have always been on talking terms with threw dirty and insultive remarks at you,you decided to keep malice with such person in order to avoid a reoccurence,hasn't malice been put to good use then?
Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by 2prexios: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Nostradamus:
bros,i love this your comment...but let's imagine this scenario,you were minding your own business on a particular day,when someone you have always been on talking terms with threw dirty and insultive remarks at you,you decided to keep malice with such person in order to avoid a reoccurence,hasn't malice been put to good use then?
Thats what I may do, I will ignore the fellow, but we'll also reconcile if he's repentant.
Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by saintvc(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Malice is good
Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by Nostradamus: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2015
2prexios:
Thats what I may do, I will ignore the fellow, but we'll also reconcile if he's repentant.
wink
2prexios:
Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by Nostradamus: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2015
saintvc:
Malice is good
please expantiate more
Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by Nostradamus: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
let the comments keep pouring in please
Re: Is Malice Really Bad? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yes, it is.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Treat Foreigners Differently? / Machete Pierces A Man's Stomach During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom(pics) / Men Begin Barbing Of Hair As Monarch Bans Bushy Hairs From His Palace. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.