Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Post Funny NL Comments Here!! (screen Shots N' Quotes Allowed) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post Funny NL Comments Here!! (screen Shots N' Quotes Allowed) (1408 Views)

Post Funny Memes And Comments That Cracked You In 2016 / Post Funny Pictures Here. / Lets Post Funny Pics Of Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Funny NL Comments Here!! (screen Shots N' Quotes Allowed) by Droidbot: 12:58am On Feb 01, 2015
It's no news that Nairaland houses the funniest and craziest set of people. One could easily find comfort just by reading posts made on the FP threads.

I'll start by posting a screenshot of funnies that made my day/week.

The sherlock Holmes of bre..asts!! Oh, and what do you know, Rokiatu is also tagged in my first upload. I need not derail from my main focus.. The guy who seems to tell apart twins using nothing but Bo..obs! Legendary!

Re: Post Funny NL Comments Here!! (screen Shots N' Quotes Allowed) by Droidbot: 1:15am On Feb 01, 2015
His Spartacus and Modern Combat references are just too conflicting but then again, so is Nigeria and politics. It's a win-win situation.

Re: Post Funny NL Comments Here!! (screen Shots N' Quotes Allowed) by Droidbot: 1:24am On Feb 01, 2015
Who says you can't advertise your business on NL, even the "Sugar daddy/Mummy" type of business but hey, they are all business. I liked how he used the words "Apply" and "Opportunity" together..makes the biz advert professional---ish.

The guy above the ceo of Sugar Affair is getting his freak on too. At least, now we know why most people join the Federal ministry.

Re: Post Funny NL Comments Here!! (screen Shots N' Quotes Allowed) by Droidbot: 1:27am On Feb 01, 2015
Salute to all the trolls in the house. They open irrelevant threads(somewhat like this one too) just for the fun of it. Let's ignore the tied up kermit..his contribution isn't needed anyways.

Re: Post Funny NL Comments Here!! (screen Shots N' Quotes Allowed) by Droidbot: 1:38am On Feb 01, 2015
I don't know what this guy is implying but it seems cum-my sorry cunt-y damn crafty. Fvck, NL autocorrect is annoying.

Re: Post Funny NL Comments Here!! (screen Shots N' Quotes Allowed) by Droidbot: 1:51am On Feb 01, 2015
Another Sherlock in the department of bre..asts but with some gf issue(@ signature). Hehe falling and standing. Should Mercy Johnson see this, her curse won't have any mercy for you.

Re: Post Funny NL Comments Here!! (screen Shots N' Quotes Allowed) by Droidbot: 2:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Try posting medical issues here and get funny replies from NL's funnies. I blame this one on the lady. She didn't quite describe her issue well. "phone vibration" really? And that guy's reply is not pointless (Pun intended!!)

(1) (Reply)

Lol .. Neighbours Stand & Watch As Man Beats His Wife Almost To Death 4 Cheating / Whats This Guy Seriousness About? / Taylor Swift's Unclad Photo Leaks [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.