Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nairaland Religion And Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Religion And Islam (407 Views)

Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? / The Difference Between RELIGION And CHRISTIANITY. / War In Nairaland Religion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nairaland Religion And Islam by BlackPeni5: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Seun, I just noticed that if you are not Muslim, you cannot create topics or make posts in the Islam section of Nairaland. What kind of discrimination is that...are Muslims also restricted in making comments on christian threads or sections?

Also...I noticed that all Muslims must compulsorily have a message on Allah posted on their profile...what kind of dictatorship is that? Nigeria is a free country and I don't expect people to be forced into doing anything or in making any declaration. There may be Muslims who want to keep a low profile by remaining anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Religion And Islam by Seun(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2015

(1)

Praying For Nigeria. / A Small New Beginning / Lawyer Sue Israel For Killing Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.