Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Spoiled Virgin - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Spoiled Virgin (6507 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Greetings to you all I go by the name David Gabriel I've seen all type of stories and I think is high time I update mine. my story is about my secondary school life one how I got from good to bad, just seat down and relax while I update the fool detail of my story full of
-suspence
-romance
-betrayal
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Wuuworld(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
I hope u are not schooling in Binta secondary school?......no time for super story under the production of WAP...

3 Likes

Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2015
it was monday morning and am still sleeping when I heard foot step in to my room only to open my eyes to see the hand of my dad coming straight to my head for a knock so I decided to escape before the worst happen. took my Barth and off to school.on my way to school I started thinking on how my first day in school will be if only I had known I wouldn't have gone to school that day. I got to the school at exactly 8:45 I said in my mind that they won't touch me because am a new commer so I entered the school compound and saw crowd and all of them are late comers which were been beating by one shot demon called the principal. student were crying asif after been flogged they will die.I was wondering why they were crying like children when I got interrupted by that shot black big belly man.hay u boy come here.I was shocked like a student who was caught doing exam malpractice. I said come here,so I went,why did u come latter to day I wanted to say something when another something landed on my small head now I know why students where crying.so u are coming late on your first day? I wanted to cry but I just form like say nothing lele mean while things they lele for my head.go and wait there the principal orders me,I stood there and watched trash student.I was given a huge field to cut all the grass I thought am the only one to cut them on till I say more students coming. I saw on girl crying and I knew what is making her cry but I still decide to ask her.why are you crying? she raised her head to know who is asking that stupid question my God she's beautiful.am not feeling fine and that stupid man flogged me.Is like u re a new comer in this school she said yes but she started yesterday and I told her am new too and I started to day.pls can you show me ss2 class I asked don't worry we will go togethe, is like you re in ss2 allso she gave me a yes and I started dancing skelewu in my fish mind If you ask me why I was happy I don't know for nw but will till know why I was happy.za continuation will tell.......
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Aliyuozioma(f): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2015
following
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2015
you welcome men
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Cybershow(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmm..am folowing..abeg cum continue
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Continuation.........

We finish the field and the shot demon called the principal asked us to go to our various classes I quickly cleaned my self up and waited for the beautiful one to finish cleaning her self up but instead she finished and wanted to go before I called her attention to remind her of her promise she topologized and off we go.. ..so as we got to our class every one became mute as we entered I was soo shy that I don't even know where to seat my shy ass down on till one boy saved me he came straight to were I was and introduced him self as yahaya aka yapson we greeted and he showed me where I will be seating from today thank GOD for yahaya he saved me from been disgraced.it was to eleven and no teacher has entered so the class started making nows one student rushed inside the class and shouted Mr popo ola,Mr popo ola every where was silent like a grave yard yahaya was my seat mate so I asked him who is Mr popo ola and he said Mr popo ola is the principal of the school as we were in the middle of our discussion the devil entered jeez we re so dead I said in my mind.both of you come to the front he shouted at us as we where going I mistakenly looked at yahayas face my GOD this big boy is crying I dare not say that out I wanted laughing out loud but I held my self to avoid stories that touch the hearth.we were used as scape goat we were give ten strokes of the cane and after the strokes the principal asked us to worsh the nursery toilet as we were about to leave he called me back and says he has his eyes on me.jeez wating I do this man way he just they tackle me like tax fox I asked my self we reached the toilet I wanted to faint but maintained my self because if I faint here it might lead to death.we finished the work and went back to class.gran gran gran break period students rushed out to get something for them self but I stayed back and guest who stayed back 2? Yes is her she stayed back indeed she's not feeling to well and I decided to go to her seat and gist with her.I started with do you know you did not tell me your name awww sorry my name is joy and you? Hmm my name is David so why did you not go out for break she told me that she's not feeling strong and asked me if I could keep her company yes na how could I have said no. We gist and gist and gist for about twenty min before the break was over student started trooping in as they entered they look straight to where I and joy re seating.I come they even form big boy self.yahaya came in and shouted at me u never taya to talk.me self I got carried away and forgot that the break was over.I told joy that I was going back to my seat that I will see her after closing and she said OK.that day we only did C.R.S it was even an old woman that thought us I was even feeling sleepy the teaching was so boring self. Gran gran gran it was closing period we all went for afternoon prayers and off we go I say yahaya and one nice girl discussing outside the school gate I looked around for joy but could not find her I left as I was walking I heard someone call my name who els if not Joy I waited for her to catch up with me so u can't even wait for me again? I looked for you but couldn't find you so I I thought u had left no oooo I was buying my self something since I did not go out for break she said OK were do you live she told me she live three street before the school wow am going that way she was so happy when I said am going that way too so can we go now sure.is like you are felling better now I asked yes indeed am better and it was because of you she said I asked her how I was the one that healed her she said I really made her laf when we were together in break period am glad that you enjoyed your self I said.we walked together and discussed the more on till she reached her house she bid me buy buy and entered there beautiful abode wow her parent most be very rich to own this kind of house ooooo am so tayad ooo when will I even reach that my street self I wondered......
To be continued
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Mimikathy(f): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Nice story but 2 many grammatical errors. Pls proof read n edit b4 posting. Kudos
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Milanista247(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
nice story and lovely, let it to continue, i will love to see the extreem end of the story
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Cybershow(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Av nt b sayin anitin abt d story..but let me gv u kudos 2 dix..u realy try..bt ur grammar pls work on dat
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Cybershow:
Av nt b sayin anitin abt d story..but let me gv u kudos 2 dix..u realy try..bt ur grammar pls work on dat

am trying my best ooooo
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Continuation........
I reached my papa house. wow am so weak that I can't even feel my legs it must had result from the kind of beatings I got from Mr polo ola our wicked dwarf principal. immediately I dropped my bag and ran to the kitchen to save my stomach from exploding I finished eating my food and took my Barth. Where is this girl self I ask my self elizaaaaaa elizaaaaa yes I know you guys would be wondering who is elizaaaa well Elizabeth is my 13 year old younger troublesome sister but I love calling her Eliza and my mother has asked me to stop calling her that name she said if I can't call her Elizabeth I should call her Lizzy but what do I care Elizaaaa I screamed again and she answered from the back yard what where you doing back there that you can't even answer me when I was calling her.she apologized OK fine am going to sleep now if you like invite that your friends to come and disturb my sleep if I wake up I will deal whit all of them and including you her reply was OK big bro so I then proceeded to my room I later woke up at exact 5:00 so I decided to visit my friends in the hood.I sighted peter and Daniel discussing about something so I decided to join them but I was disappointed when I found out they were arguing about football I hated arguing about foot ball so I changed the topic about girls and how I met this particular girl in school and stuffs like that. Peter is a womanizer he likes to gist about things pertaining girls he even told us how he made love with chidima oh no so Chidima bad like this self after she go start to do holy holy. Daniel even gave his own experience with blessing now its my turn to say who I did it with no I can't tell this guys that am still a virgin so I immediately changed the story before I fall my hand. It was now 6:27 its time to go home guys before my old man change am for me we exchange greetings so I left. Mom is back already and she is preparing for tonight meal. i went to the kitchen to greet her after greeting mom I ask Lizzy what they were preparing and she said we are preparing sheet I wanted to attack her but I maintained my self before my mother reason me whit hot water so I left for the seating room to listing to 7:00 news like 15min later the food was ready. por por poooor the car horn of my dad I ruched outside to open the gate for him welcome daddy ehen how are you today I said fine and how was school today I replied fine I took his briefcase inside. We finished eating and everyone went to bed and I wanted to go to bed too but my dad called me back and asked me to bring my books na wa ooooooo this man think say I still be small boy? But what can I do I have to obey. he went through my books and found out that I only did c.r.s he started shouting that I have started again that this is the main reason why I changed you from that your former school now you have started again I tried my best by telling him that I was not the one who don't want to write and that it was only one teacher who visited our class but still yet he did not agree so I let him finish with what he has to say my dad is a lawyer and lawyers like to talk too much he started advising me to be a good boy so that I can make a good grade I just nod on all he said so he let me go to bed. hmmmmm now am all alone in my room so I started thinking about what happened today in school and I directed my thinking to joy and I even thought on how it will be if I get the chance to kiss her. Joys beauty is like the one of a mermaid asif I have even seen a mermaid before all this thought were running in my mind that I did not know when I slept off.
It was a new day again I can't wait to go to school this time around no body waked me up besides my dad has already gone to work early. I was so exited not because am going to school but because I will see my joy again so I quickly took my Barth ate my break fast and off I go. I reached the school compound at exactly 7:30 by then student were still few I noticed that joy hasn't came yet and then I saw Yapson and some of my class boys coming to my direction we greeted and we gist and laf I even made a joke about yesterday when the principal called me and Yapson out and how yahaya's face changed like a baby everyone started lafing at him his face changed immediately I saw that face I had to run for my small life. He started chasing me round the school and the principal saw us and thought we were playing he called the both of us and gave us pick pin oh my God I hate this Mr polo ola. We were there on till it was time for assembly still yet joy has not showed up is like she likes coming late I thought in my mind. The Assembly was so boring with the long speech of Mr polo ola and some teachers gave there own speech to the assembly was concluded and we went to our various classes. I don't think that joy is coming today I thought in my mind I was so worried asif she was my girl friend already. We did three subject before they rang the bell for break period I can't stay in the class doing nothing so I decided to go out with the grand master Yapson he showed me round the school I even noticed that the school has fine fine babes Yapson told me that he has some business to finish at home he said I can come if I wanted to I agreed and we went his house is not too far from the school omo dis your house bam oooo 4min later two girls came in they are not too beautiful but they carry caya for front and back they greeted us and sat on the bed yahaya started kissing the one who look like the eldest of the girls so am left with the other small one but what can I do na for for god sake am a virgin I don't even know where to start. Guy stop to dey dull your self na change am for DAT girl yahaya orders me so I started with discussions before i knew what was happening the babe started romancing me to can't help it so I landed my hand on her b@@bs till we wanted to proceed to the nest level before I checked my time and notice that the break period was over 10min ago I have to inform yahaya but his reply was forget that thing jor I no dey back again oooo but what about your school bag he told me that everything is under control so I left the and kissed my girl and the all said buy buy now na me and Mr popo ola I thought in my mind. as I reached the school the principal was already waiting for me asif am his son. Where are you coming from he shouted at me my hearth stated pounding so I figured out a sweet lie sir am not feeling to well so I went down the road to buy some drugs. He asked again what is sicking you and why did you not go to the school clinic? Which one I go answer self I said in my mind. That day I was punished like a thief.
To be continued jor.......
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Wuuworld:
I hope u are not schooling in Binta secondary school?......no time for super story under the production of WAP...

lol
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Cybershow(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
fatherb13:

am trying my best ooooo
Alrit boss bt pls boss help me by voting 4 me 4 d best new comer of dix month..pls u can c d 2nd link on my signature post to do dat pls i wil b glad if u vote 4 me..tenx
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Maxsex(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Waitinq barely dude, pls come nd update nah
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2015
Hey guys am working on the update I will update like 4 pages soon
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Queenybliss(f): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
pls try and improve your grammar and punctuation also try and space ur story well......NICE STORY
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Kunzu(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Pls make an improvement on ur grammars to make ur story -----------------------?
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kunzu:
Pls make an improvement on ur grammars to make ur story -----------------------?
am working on that
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Idydarling(f): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
pls pls pls, ur punctuation is 0%, ur grammar is either present or past tense, can you work on these issues?

#no offence#
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Idydarling:
pls pls pls, ur punctuation is 0%, ur grammar is either present or past tense, can you work on these issues?

#no offence#

I understand
Re: The Spoiled Virgin by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2015
after the washing of the toilet i was released so i went straight to the class room and met
our maths teacher mr mathew he asked me where i was coming from i lied i told him that the
principal sent me for an errand he agreed and i went straight to my seat. mr mathew is a good
maths teacher that day i solved maths asif i created maths i answered all the question fired
at me that even made all the class girls to start giving me green light i come dey feel like
boss on my level.we were giving assignment so 50min later the bell rang so we went for assembly
that day was a hell of a day the assembly was over so i walked out of the school without talking
to anyone so as i was going i noticed a girl waving at me to come at first i never wanted to go
but she was not looking bad at all so i went and that was the beginning of my problem

girl; pls am sorry to disturb you my name is marry and am in ss2A
Me:ok marry What can I do for you?
Girl:Well it's about the assignment mr mathew gave us and I Was thinking if u could put me through
Me:OK dats not a big deal when re We going to start
Girl:first thing tomorrow morning
Me: OK see you tomorrow
Then we both parted,I wanted to take a bike home and I remembered about my joy and wanted to find out why she's not in school today so I just decided to walk on foot as I reached there gate I was afraid to go in because they might have a dog I don't just mean dog I mean DOG bull DOG abeg ooo I no fit shout so I left before the dog even decides to come outside and catch me.
I reached my house at exact 3:30 I dashed to the kitchen and I met nothing and I was like hell no no no this ain't happening.abegi make I jst skip that part b4 some Ppl start to dy ves......
So I just relax my self and fed my self with movie till it was late at night by then my parents Were back already. Dinner was ready so I just rushed mine and went to bed because of tomorrow is inspection day which happens to be Wednesday, I started reminiscing on what happened today and how I touched my first b**bs and my near sex experience, I really missed the show but I still have it in mind that I still have another chance to feel the vibes of sex so I helped my self with a hand job and slept off.......
6:00 in the morning am already up getting ready for school because I don't want a situation Whereby my very good friend mr popo ola will attack me that very day besides I have already promised my self that he will never see me to attack again. 7:00 am already on the road I stopped a bike and off I go, I reached the school and headed straight to my class and guess Who was waiting for me... it's marry the girl that I promised to help her on her assignment, immediately she saw me she was so happy she that she even forgot her self and hugged me I was so confused and lost before she broke my confusion state.
I have not even done mine ooo she started laughing what's funny I ask she said it's even good so we can do it together, ok please let's start before its too late I ordered, she's too good in learning fast ooo we finished and started discussing. The girl is too free I just love her everything her beauty,her smiles she laughs in almost everything I say I think am starting to be fund of her. We discussed and forgot that the school it's full whit student and that the assembly will start in few min so we went out immediately the bell rang for assembly,I sighted joy and I excused myself from marry and walked straight to where my joy was standing I tapped her and she immediately turned to see who Was that, immediately she saw me she was so happy so I ask her Why she was not in school and she narrated her story on how her mother was ill and that she's the only one who could stay behind and take care of her. Sorry my dear so how is she now, she's fine now as we Were still discussing the Worst happened. Mr popo ola called me out to come and conduct the assembly and I was like hell no no no this is not reality how on earth am I going to start?

Chicken just turn up now make I go grab my copy before E go turn to copy Write....... dnt go no where

(1) (Reply)

Bride Competition (Romance thriller) / How I Fu.cked My Primary 4 Teacher (+18) / Addicted To Romance Novels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.